Terrarium | Giant!Tanner x Tiny!Amber (Oc) (G/t Oneshot)

✎Self Indulgent

✎Oc is interpreted to be around 3-6 inches tall

✎Trigger Warning: Slight yandere and obsessive behavior, yandere with a willing darling

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

Amber hums a tune as they climb a branch, wandering around inside the terrarium they live in. Some borrowers wouldn't even come close to a giant, fearing they would hurt them, and Amber used to be like them, but after an incident involving a mousetrap and Tanner saving their life, Amber now lives inside a terrarium inside a clear, glass vase on Tanner's desk. Sure, the only way out is with the help of Tanner, but he does a good job taking care of them and is always gentle with them, so they decided to stay with him, much to his delight.

Tanner sits at his desk watching Amber, resting his head on his hand as he lovingly watches them with a smile. They're so small and cute, so fragile... He's not too sure how or why he suddenly got so attached to this tiny borrower, but he's obsessed.

"Amber~?" Tanner purrs softly.

Amber perks up, looking up at him with a cute head tilt and a, "hm?" A cute little smile on their lips.

"Come here..." Tanner reaches his hand into the terrarium and gently picks up Amber, setting them down on the table and gently petting the top of their head with his finger.

Amber giggles softly and looks up at him with a smile. They run across the desk, climbing over or on top of all the giant objects. Tanner watches them, stiffing out a chuckle.

Amber looks up at him upon hearing his laugh. "What?" They ask with a grin.

Tanner chuckles softly. "Aww, why are you so cute!" Tanner coos with a smile.

Amber blushes slightly and giggles. "Why are you so handsome, hmm?" They say with a grin.

"Aww, how adorable!!" Tanner giggles with an even bigger smile, gently picking them up by the waist and holding them close to him.

Amber blushes even more and makes a flustered squeak. "I-I wasn't even trying!!"

"You don't need to, you're always adorable no matter what!" Tanner chuckles softly.

"I-I...I-" Before Amber can finish, Tanner places a soft kiss on their tiny face, making them blush more and squeak. He chuckles at how adorable he thinks they are, smiling lovingly at them.

They're so adorable and handsome, so sweet. Perhaps Tanner doesn't need to keep them in the terrarium all the time, maybe he could let them roam around the whole house? They've proven themselves trustworthy enough to be let out of the terrarium from time-to-time, perhaps he could let them out all the time? We'll see...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》