𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄

The following morning, Billie was alarmed by her phone ringing. Amber was at the hospital and Dewey; her dad, was out getting shopping.
"Hello?" Billie politely said.
"Hello Billie" a man called
"Dont fucking try it with me!" She screamed.
"Just Like your mother.." Ghostface cackled. Billie hung up and ran towards the door. She was terrified and looking for her dads old sheriff gun. "Billie no one knows your here." She repetitively said to herself- soothing her fear. Billie was not only terrified for herself. But for her dad as-well. What if he came back in and was brutally gutted by that psycho that called her. She found an old box holding her dads sheriff equipment. It was next to her auntie Tatum Riley's memorial picture. She turned the corners quietly but fiercely.

After a while of searching, Billie sat in her room cautiously. Ring ring ring! It was her phone...
"What the fuck do you want now!" Billie raged.
"To see what your insides look like!" Ghostface hissed.
"Fuck off! Please!" She cried. "I have a gun bitch!"
"Haha, very well then..." Ghostface laughed. "More like your parents than I thought.
"My dad will be home any minute now!" She yelped.
"For what?" Ghostface asked.
"To kill you, you dicksucker!" She yelled.
"No... to see his daughters guts foaming out of her body!" He shouted.
Billie ran with no hesitation towards the front door but was interrupted by ghostface running into her. "Fuck off!" She yelled. "Finally another Riley." Ghostface said piercingly. Billie let out a scream for help. But Ghostface stabbed her through her stomach. Billie gasped while crying and flung a punch into Ghostface. She instantly fell to the floor as he had cut her deep. Ghostface sinisterly raised his knife eager to kill her. However a car door opened outside which left Ghostface running out the back. It was Wes.
"Bill. Hello?" He shouted from outside while knocking. He had a weird feeling in his stomach that something wasn't right so he went round the back. As he ran in he saw Billie bleeding out from her stomach on the floor. "Oh shit!" He cried. He immediately called the ambulance while sitting holding billies wound with his shirt.

The ambulance arrived and migrated billie into Woodsboro hospital. She was in the room next to Tara. Amber ferociously rushed in. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" She cried. The doctor tried calming her down but Amber was too worried for Billie. She sat holding her hand. "Which one of you bitches did this!" She yapped. Everyone looked terrorised by Amber accusing them. "Woah Amber!" Mindy jumped, "where were you then?"
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Amber screamed. "SHES MY GIRLFRIEND MINDY YOU THINK ID HURT HER?" Mindy giggled at Amber since she was revising her suspect list and amber was very high on it. "Okay guys let's just chill!" Liv said. "Liv, you've been very quiet!" Mindy screamed. "Mindy why are you accusing me now. It's gotta be Mindy!" Liv said agreeing with Amber. Amber shook her head. Billie awoken.

"Oh my god Billie!" Amber said pressurising her shoulder with her hand softly. Billie smiled at her and the group. Dewey arrived to the hospital. "BILL ARE YOU OKAY?!" Dewey shouted. "Dad I'm fine. It was just so scary." She frowned. "DONT YOU WORRY IM GONNA FIND THIS ASSHOLE!" He said determined to help his daughter and her friends. "It's all good" she replied raising a thumbs up.

The group stayed with Tara and Billie all day long. But later on that night Wes was the only one in the hospital room. "Wes go see Tara!" She encouraged. "No I need to make sure you don't get hurt again" he smiled. "I'm in a public hospital.. everything's fine" she smiled. Wes carried himself over to her. He reached for her hand and held it. "I'm staying here." Billie looked up at him glaring back at her. His eyes were dreamy-blue and cloudy. They looked as if they could swallow her whole in the moment. Billie raised in her hospital bed and smacked her lips upon Wes'. They sat there kissing. Billie couldn't think about anything else in the moment. However Amber was watching from the door. She ignored it and turned away before Billie or Wes could see her.

Later on Dewey arrived with pizza for the group. They all sat in the lunch room with Tara in her wheelchair and Billie just about travelling. "How you doing?" Tara asked Billie. "Fine. Tara I'm so sorry I should've came to see how you were today." Billie smiled. "No. No you need to rest it doesn't get better if you don't!" She smiled back. Billie hugged her. Her and Tara weren't the closest of people but they new that they would always have each-others back. Everyone raised their Coca Cola cans. "A toast to Billie and Tara!" Amber laughed eagerly hugging and kissing Billie's cheek in-front of Wes. Neither Wes or Billie knew that Amber had saw them kissing earlier and Wes smiled at Amber softly. Billie looked down as she saw Wes' smile. "Excuse me." Billie said clearing her throat. She stumbled out of the room.
"I got it!" Wes said. "No it's fine I've got it!" Amber interrupted.

Billie was sitting nervously in her room. However Amber entered with an unsure grin. "Bill. What's up?" Amber questioned. "Nothing. Just remembering what happened."
"What happened?" Amber said expecting her to open up about the kiss with Wes. "Amber I was stabbed remember. What is going on?" She cried falling into Amber's arms, "I mean first Tara. Then that weirdo Liv hooked up with. And now me? I'm so scared Amber I'm so scared!" She said breaking down. Amber hushed her while comforting her. She felt a bit bad and wanted to ignore the situation with Wes because her care for Billie is endless. "It's fine we'll get through it" she humbled Billie.

It was getting late and Dewey had left to go to bed. The group went and it was just Tara, Richie, Sam and Billie. Richie stayed in Billie's room to make sure everything was fine and Tara was with Sam in the room next door.
"You can go now" Billie said rolling her eyes at Richie. "I'm here to make sure your okay" Richie smiled. "I'm fine now get out" she said getting winded up. Richie huffed and puffed as he exited the room. "Dickhead" she mumbled under her breath. Most of the night Billie didn't sleep since the morning was so traumatic and eventful. But she couldn't stop thinking about how she kissed Wes and Amber doesn't know.