𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐊

Detective Bailey threw a found mask at Kirby. "Sam's therapist was found dead. Stabbed through the nose." He said as he revealed a picture of the corpse. He then began to put the blame on Sam. As he had turned her in for threatening remarks. Kirby adjusted him and led him into a room with a board filled with people. It was the Ghostface killers. "So we have had nine Ghostface killers so far." Kirby pointed out. "Nine? Well in the movies-"
"Forget about the movies. The movies don't matter." She said cutting the detective off. "Here last year was Amber freeman and Richie Kirsch. Whose mask was found at the first crime scene. Along with the bodies of two film students who killed their professor that same day. Then it was Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker." Kirby cut silent for a minute. Memories flew back into her mind as she saw a photo of the two of them. "There's at the bodega. Roman Bridger was the only single Ghostface. His mask was found at the shrikes."
"That just leaves Mickey Altieri, Nancy Loomis, Stu Macher."
"And Billy Loomis. Number one and the father of our chief suspect." Kirby continued.
"Yeah well whoever's doing this. Is leading us back to Sam." Detective Bailey yawned as Kirby left the room for a phone call. Bailey ordered everyone to check her history.

Back at the apartment Billie was on the phone to Ethan. "Whose that?" Chad gulped. "Ethan." She smiled as she walked past to get to her and Quinn's room. "Okay, okay make sure you get home okay?" Billie laughed as she declined the call. "Where's he going?" Chad asked. "Econ or whatever it's called." Billie eye-rolled. Chad muffled. "I think you should get out of town." Tara said to Chad as she was stirring her pot of food cautiously, "you know considering what happened to you last time. I- I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go."
"God sake." Billie mumbled dying of sloppiness. "That's very thoughtful of you but um... I don't think I'm going anywhere." Chad replied. Mindy and Billie were gagging while setting out their cutlery for dinner. "Get a room already!" Billie screamed. "Will you two just make out already?!" Mindy gasped. "Yeah for real Mindy!" Billie gagged. "Mindy, Billie that is so inappropriate."
"Oh whatever." Mindy said as her and Billie went to Anika. "I've got a headache I'm going to take a nap before dinner okay?" Billie smiled. Sam placed down a blanket for Anika as she was staying the night.

"Guys what the hell?" Anika called as the group rushed in. It was Sam on the tv. The news was saying that she was the prime suspect. Sam hurried into the kitchen sadly. Tara and Billie followed her. "I know your not a fan of the way I've been handling things. And I've been giving you a really hard time. None of us can relate to what you are experiencing." Tara comforted. "Yeah none of this is your fault Sam. We are all here for you." Billie rose as she held Sam's hand appreciatively. Sam turned her head towards them as tears streamed from her eyes.
"Hey. Hey. Just a reminder. Not a single person in this room hates you." Chad kindly said, "okay we have al been through some fucked up stuff. And we're coping with it differently. I mean we moved here together for one specific reason. We're a team."
"We are the core fucking five!" Mindy mocked Chad. "Thank you very much!" Chad said giving Mindy a handshake. Billie laughed. "You said it!" Tara cringed. The rest of the group disagreed to say it because they thought it was embarrassing. "Okay I'm going to bed! I love you all!" Billie warmly announced. "Goodnight bill!" The group and Anika from the living room shouted. "I've been sleeping with cute boy across the hall." Sam announced.
"I KNEW IT!" Tara screamed.

As they were chatting about it Danny was ironing his shirt drinking a bottle of beer. He saw Ghostface enter Quinn and Billie's room out his window. Quinn was on the phone while her hookup was showering and Billie was trying to sleep. Danny banged on the window trying to get Quinn's or Ghostface's attention. He screamed at Ghostface eagerly but Ghostface left the room. The group were all laughing but they couldn't hear Danny trying to warn them. Danny called Sam but Tara grabbed the phone and made a joke out of it. Until Danny airdropped a picture of Quinn and Billie getting hurt. All of the group ran into a line. Anika in-front of Mindy, Tara in-front of Chad and Sam on her own. There was loud muffled screams from Billie and Quinn coming from the room. It went silent for a while then Quinn's dead body flew out of the room onto Anika. Anika screamed in fear as she fell to the ground. Ghostface sliced Mindy so Anika grabbed him and tried to fight him off. He choked her and put her against the wall. Anika let out a piercing scream as he cut and twisted the knife above her belly button. Sam looked for all the knives but they were missing. However she found Billie sliced in the stomach on the floor mumbling. "BILL!" She said as she carried her upon her shoulder. Sam smacked Ghostface with the knife block and Tara and Chad ran to get help. The group ran into Quinn's room where Danny was across the window. However Mindy went to lock the bathroom door only to be spooked by Quinn's hookup's body gutted with blood splattered all over it.

Ghostface jumped in and Mindy quickly locked the door of Quinn's room and placed the wardrobe infront. Danny and Sam opened the windows. Danny threw a ladder out for her and her friends to walk along to escape that apartment.
"Okay you three go first!" Sam screamed.
"No someone has to hold the door! I'll get Anika and Billie after!" Mindy shouted. Sam crawled across the ladder cautiously as it shook. Sam made her way across and called for Mindy and Anika.
"Let's go!" Danny screamed. "Anika come on!" Sam cried. Mindy grabbed Anika and took her to the window. "You have to go first!" Mindy cried.
"I CANT!" Anika screamed. "You have to go!" Mindy replied. "NO MINDY NO!" Anika huffed. Billie was gasping for air underneath the bed. "Ill be right behind you Mindy! Then Billie will be behind me!" Anika said.
Mindy kissed Anika and quickly crossed the ladder.

Ghostface got his hands through the door as Anika was crying. Anika got up on the window and got onto the ladder. "Oh my god I CANT!" She said terrified. Anika carefully crossed the ladder. The group looked up terrified to see Ghostface behind her. "What?" Anika jumped looking at their faces. "Anika you need to move right now!" Mindy screamed. Anika looked behind her to see Ghostface at the end of the ladder. "NOOOO!" Anika cried. "Anika you gotta move!" Sam encouraged. The group was screaming and Ghostface began shaking the ladder. "Mindy I don't wanna die!" Anika screamed in pain. Ghostface kept on shaking the ladder. "Anika grab my hand!" Sam called as she grabbed her. Ghostface twisted the ladder sideways causing Anika to fall. "NOOOO!" She screamed as she fell onto the bin. Her face was all smushed and Sam Mindy and Danny looked down sadly at her holding Mindy close. Ghostface grunted from across and Billie took him down. Billie pushed him onto the floor and crawled across the ladder.

"BILLIE COME ON!" Sam screamed. "IM TRYING IM TRYING!" Billie cried. Mindy was crying next to Sam staring at Anika. "BILLIE COME ON!" Danny insisted. "OKAY ANYTHING FOR YOU CUTE BOY!" she tried to laugh trying to hide her fear. Ghostface rose and retrieved the ladder. Billie fell.

But suddenly she grabbed onto Danny's hand and was dangly from the roof. "Come on I've got you!" Danny yelled. "PLEASE DONT LET ME GO PLEASE!" She melted down as she could see how high she was and Anika's body on the ground. Danny pulled her up and she climbed in the window. Sam stared at Ghostface as he eagerly ran away.