𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓

As the two sisters saw Kirby behind them. However Ethan launched himself into Kirby. "Recognise this?" Ethan screamed as he gutted her scar. Sam ran from behind and hit Ethan with the brick. As he fell she retrieved the knife from Kirby. "Fuck him up!" Kirby insisted. "What you gonna do about it bitch!?" Ethan asked while stab repeatedly stabbed him. She looked over at Tara climbing the ladder to the exit and ran over towards her. As the two sisters reached the top it was very risky. The floor was thin and crumbled. Sam stepped on the railing while pushing herself through to the other side. However as Tara followed she slipped. Sam reached for her hand in fear. The killers laughed from down below.

"Oh my fucking god! Mind your step Tara!" Billie hissed laughing hysterically down from below. Sam was gripping onto only one of Tara's arms. "I CANT HOLD ON I CANT!" Tara screamed as she slipped through the blood on Sam's hand. Ethan jumped and swung his knife from below as detective Bailey put his arm around Billie. "Billie. Help us please." Sam cried. Billie swung disappointed in herself. She felt the guilt swallow her whole. "No fuck them Billie. Remember what they did to your poor father and your little Amber." Bailey bribed. Billie sniffled and continued staring. "I've always wanted to stick something in you Tara!" Ethan screamed.
"Fuck you!" She replied.
"Fuck you!!" Billie said while stabbing Ethan in the back.

Ethan thought Billie stabbed him to cover for the act. But really she wanted to. Quinn approached Sam from the right. "Your so fucked now!" Ethan screamed as Quinn spat the blood out of her mouth. She eerily scraped her blade on the railings as she sinisterly walked over. Tara encouraged Sam to drop her onto Ethan but as she did she was stabbed. Tara stuck her knife down Ethan's throat while twisting it. "You died a fucking virgin." Quinn looked down in pure fear to see her brother being gagged by a knife. "Looks like your down another brother." Sam laughed as Quinn ran at her screaming. Sam raised her gun and shot Quinn directly in the head. Quinn instantly fell to the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Billie cried. Sam looked back at where Quinn was to see Bailey standing directly in front of her view.
"Always gotta shoot them in the head." She explained as she reached for the trigger.

However no bullet came out. So then Bailey and Sam both ran at each-other before falling off the balcony. Tara ran towards Billie. "Billie!" Tara said sympathetically.
"Fucking hell Tara what." Billie asked.
"Help us please." She cried.
"Fuck no! First you kill Amber now Ethan. Oh yeah and let's not forget how you literally went after Chad and totally forgot about Liv."
"That's not a valid reason to be evil!" Tara cried.
"I'm not evil. You are. Fucking ungrateful snob. Ethan should've finished you there and then. Oh well looks like I have to!" Billie said drifting for Tara. Billie stabbed her as she screamed. She got an old telephone and hit Billie with it. Then Billie got the wire and suffocated her with it. However Tara picked a glass shard up and stabbed Billie right in the gut which left her time to run.

As Bailey woke up Sam was gone. But he got a call from her.
"Hello Detective Bailey.." Ghostface greeted, "Ive got one question for you!"
"Yeah? What's that?" He answered.
"What's your favourite scary movie?"
Bailey chuckled. "Favourite scary movie!" He mocked.
"I'm asking cause your in one right now! Your in my movie!"
Bailey shot at all the mannequin heads of the Ghostface cloaks. But as he looked at Billy Loomis' costume. He realised it had disappeared.
"Oh. I see you put on your true face huh?"
"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Ghostface asked.
"Now you know the truth huh? Murders in your blood! Stop fucking around and show yourself!" He screamed repeatedly firing at the mannequins.
"Be careful what you wish for." Ghostface intimidated.
"I'm a fucking police officer how do you think this is gonna go Sam? Who do you think they're going to believe?!" He asked.
"Probably the one whose still alive."
Ghostface entered from behind and stabbed Bailey multiple times. As he fell to the floor Ghostface took off the mask to reveal Sam. Her cheeks were swelled and sweaty from all the blood sweat and tears she put into it. As she was about to stab again she was alerted by Tara. "Well you don't fuck with my family so." Sam said as she plunged the knife into his eye.

The two exited the stage of the shrine to sit down on the stairs. As they hugged they were alerted by Billie.
"IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY!" Billie cried.
"Billie I'm gonna kill you!" Tara screamed.
"It was Bailey! He tricked me! I'm innocent!"
"Fuck you!" Tara screamed as Ethan ran out screaming. Billie and Kirby both pushed over the tv onto Ethan causing him to get electrocuted and die.
"Saw that in a scary movie once!" Kirby applauded herself.
"Billie fuck off before I kill you too!" Sam screamed.
"FUCK YOU ALL!" Billie screamed chucking her knife at Tara which caused her cheek to get sliced. Billie put Amber's mask safely in her back pocket. However Sam and Tara tried to get her to stay so the police could arrest her but she escaped.
As Billie hurried down the street splattered in blood she saw the reflection of Amber in the nearby car window.

"Fuck yeah! That's my girl!" Amber smiled.
"I did it for you Amber." Billie smiled back.
"Your innocent just like me. The Kirsch and the Carpenters can suck dick!" Amber shouted from the reflection, "now get yourself far. Far away from here. I'll keep you safe."
"Bye Amber I love-" Billie frowned. The words I love you hit hard as she remembered Amber's not there and was never really there. She was just a sad teen waiting for her life to begin.

Back at the shrine Tara found Chad in a stretcher and they met up with Mindy. "I know who it is! Ethan, Quinn and Bailey!" She screamed.
"And Billie." Sam said in denial. Mindy's eyes widened in betrayal. "She's gone?" Mindy asked.
"She's still alive. She ran away!" Sam approved.
"I guess Everybody dies."Sam said.
'Everybody died.' Billie thought to herself.

Everybody dies.
Surprise surprise.