𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄

Leo and Billie sat there. Sharing their smoked cigarette with each other in the boys locker room.
"So Billie your that girl that got chased by Ghostface?" He asked politely.
"Yeah I guess so!" She laughed, "well yeah."
"Why do they say your Ghostface?" He asked.
"I don't know. They um- they betrayed me."
"Yeah like how could u be Ghostface when you defeated that Amber psycho and her pedo boyfriend!" He debated.

"Amber? Amber." She stuttered.
"Sorry did I trigger you?" He asked carefully.
"No your good. Okay so Amber was my girlfriend. We were. Well you could say the it couple. I loved her so fucking much you don't understand. But I kissed a guy. Wes. I was so in love with him too. But not as much as I were with Amber." She sniffled.
"Why did u kiss Wes?" He asked putting his arm around her with care.
"Wes was my childhood friend. We liked eachother for ages. But when he died I was so heart drenched."
"What about Amber?"
"I was terrible. Me and Amber were so close, so compatible. But she killed my father. And if I'm being honest. To this day. I still love her and I don't know how, cause I hate her at the same time." Billie cried.
"Hey Billie. It's okay." Leo hugged Billie comfortingly, "things happen."

"Yeah. I'm still learning to accept the past. But it burns my brain thinking about it." She smiled.
"So we should definitely head back what do you think. It's getting hella late."
"Yeah definitely goodnight Leo. We should do this again some time." She gazed.
"Definitely." He groaned as he pecked her cheek,
"See you!" She said.
"Wait your not going anywhere. I'm walking you to ur dorm it's not safe."
"Oh thank you!" She laughed.

The pair walked back in the glistening moonlight where they found Evie alone in the room.
"Hey Bill." She smiled.
"Hey Eves. What was you and Cam about?" Billie teased.
"Oh- he's hot! Sorry I know he's your cousin and everything but."
"Your too fu-" DING!
Billie got a message from and unknown number.

(Un- unknown person | bil- billie)
Un: hello Billie. It's me. Percy from biology class.
Bil: why are you texting me Percy?
Un: I've been very busy.
Bil: ??
Un: terrorising your friends.
Bil: what the FUCK DO U WANT ASSHOLE?
Un: oh Billie Billie Billie. If only they know you kissed Joey and fucked his dad in the space of under 24 hours. Oh and lets not forget what you and Leo just did.
Bil: your a dumb bitch.
Un: if only Ashley knew what type of friend you were
Bil: nothing happened between me and Leo! Either way Ashley won't find out.
Un: oh i know she won't. She's already dead.
"ASH!" Billie screamed.

She ran eagerly out of the door to Ashley's room.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Billie repeatedly knocked but had no answer return.
"No. PLEASE." She screamed. As she cried against the door.

Back at the dorm room Evie got a call, from Cameron.
"Hello Evangeline?" A deep voice thundered.
"Evangeline? That's a new one. Never tried sex talk before?" She giggled.
"Oh I sure have." The voice continued.
"You have to put on a sexy voice. Not your usual voice!" She laughed.
"Oh I'll have a sexy voice. I can see you. Trotting around your room." He mimicked.
"What? This don't sound like Cam." She said raising her eyebrow.
"Oh it's not Cam." Ghostface hissed, "Oh you need a decoration for the dorm room?"
"What no?!" Evie screamed.
"How about we paint the walls red with your blood!" He said as he jumped out causing Evie to scream.

He stabbed her in her gut. However she tossed him down like a domino through a kick through her foot.
"Motherfucker!" She screamed running out the room towards Billie.
"Billie he's there. He's there!" She cried revealing her stab wound. Billie's eyes widened as he jumped behind her. But before he could stab Evie again Billie jumped on him. She toggled around trying to reveal and pull his mask off; however it wasn't working.
"Evie run!" She insisted. Ghostface elbowed Billie in the head as she fell down on the floor with a bloody nose.
Ghostface rose above Billie.
"It's now time to end you, Billie. Like Amber ended your dad!" He slashed his knife down at her but instead heard the screams of Evie.
Evie had jumped in front of the knife.

The sound of footsteps ran up the stairs. Brianna, Bailey, Troy and Professor Jackson were there. However Ghostface was not in sight. "Oh my god!" Brianna cried out. Billie was heavily panting with Evie's body laying on top of her knees. The scratches were bursting and bleeding out on Billie's face as Evie blended dry.
"Call the ambulance now Bailey!" Professor shouted.
"BAILEY CALL THEM!" Brianna screamed in shock.
Angelina, Leo, Cam, Joey and Ashley followed shortly after.
"Bills! Evie!" Cam cried running down to them.
Evie was gone. Far gone.
Her whole stomach to her neck had been slit open by Ghostface. "Evie NO!" Cam cried solemnly.

The next day the college woke up in sadness. People knew it was finally Ghostface who was attacking. An emergency assembly alarmed everyone in their dorms to meet in the campus hall immediately.
Professor stood at the front with an frown.
"Good morning scholars, I'm so sad to announce our friend Evangeline Elliot's life was sadly taken away last night. Also our fellow student Billie Riley has been attacked again."
Billie shuffled uncomfortably in her chair.
it's all my fault - she thought
"us teachers have been chatting and decided we are going to be putting groups of teens into cabins. The cabins are spacious holding up to ten people each." Professor said.

"Ashley, Leo, Joey, Bailey, Angelina, Bailey, Brianna, Cam and Troy. You are staying in cabin 1!"
The group of teens all headed up to their dorms to pack up their things.
Billie and Cam went upstairs.
"Cam I'm here for you. I know you always liked Evie since you were little." Billie hugged him.
"I love you Bills." He cried.
"I love you Cam." She replied.
"Let's get packing!" Cam said smiling.
The two started to sweep up their things until Billie found a picture of her and Amber. Quoted 'summer of 2021'

FLASHBACK:
"Amber stop!" Billie screamed. Amber continued to splash her with water.
"Never Bill. Jellyfish!" Amber joked.
"Ahh no where!" Billie screamed jumping into Ambers arms.
"I was only joking!" Amber laughed.
"You just wanted me in your arms?" Billie outsmarted her.
"Ding Ding Ding." Amber said before kissing her.

"You gonna keep that?" Cam asked.
"No." Billie lied slipping it into the bottom of her box.
"All packed!" Cam announced.
"Me too let's go to the new lodge campus!" Billie smiled.