𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑

The group got back to the apartment. Billie sat with Ethan and Anika on the couch. She had a sudden frown but a force holding back her tears. "Hey Billie, are you okay?" Anika asked sweetly.
"No yeah sorry just thought about- " Billie sniffled.
"Amber." Ethan interrupted.
"Shit yeah. I mean."
"What happened?" Anika asked.
"Well. Me and Amber had been dating after summer break. She was everything i wanted. I know it's soppy and shit but she was the only person I trusted. Anyways... me and Wes had been friends since we were babies but one day we kissed. I mean i loved Wes so much, more than anything but I felt so guilty for cheating. But I don't know how I miss her when she killed him and my own father.. i just remember breaking down as the police arrived." Billie said tearfully.
"Shit Billie don't get upset!" Anika said as her and Ethan hurried over to hug her.

In the following room Tara was still pissed off with Sam. Quinn and Billie entered the room.
"Hey Tara, what's up?" Quinn asked.
"Sam's up my ass like usual" Tara replied
"I know what it's like when they hold on too tight. When we lost my brother , my Dad wouldn't leave me alone, when I got into college, he transferred to NYPD, stalker much" Quinn laughed.
"Shes just trying to look out for you T." Billie interfered.
"Yeah true." Quinn agreed. Chad entered and Quinn dragged Billie out the room with her.
"You can go back to your dorm, I'm pretty sure the fighting's done for the night." Tara laughed.
"Too bad , I was looking forward to get some sh*ts in" Chad giggled.
"Thank you for not letting me go up those stairs, I don't know, I was more messed up than I thought."
"You can do alot better than date rapist Frankie." Chad mumbled.
"I'm not messed up anymore." Tara said seductively. As they were about to kiss Quinn entered the room again.
"Did I just cockblock you?" She screamed.
"What'd you just say?" Tara asked.
"Cockblocked you"
"Please stop"
"Immediate no"
"Stop saying it." Chad said biting his lip.

Billie was exhausted from the party and was ready for bed. Ethan followed her into the room.
"You okay now?" Ethan smiled.
"Fine! Just exhausted from the party!" She smiled back.
"Cheeto?"
"I'm fine thanks." Billie hugged him, "thank you so much Ethan."
"Your welcome.. I mean for what?" He asked.
"Being there for me." She smiled.
"Any- uh- anytime snack!" He laughed.
Billie laughed and hugged him again. He held her face as she looked into his eyes.
"Fucking hell what?" Billie laughed.
"Shit!" Ethan smiled.
"Kiss me already then."
Ethan smacked his lips upon hers whispering a soothing 'goodnight' to her.
"I'm not sleeping yet dumbass I wanna watch tv for a while with the others." She replied. 

Sam entered the apartment from after booking up with Danny downstairs. The group was snuggled on the sofa watching tv. "Jason Carvey, Laura Crane Greg Bruckner have been found dead.' The host explained that it was Ghostface related.
"Pack your bags." Sam interrupted
"This might not have anything to do with us!" Tara screamed.
"That's that chod from our film class, the one obsessed with our gender!" Mindy said surprised.
"This could be a coincidence. It's Halloween, it's a big city, everyone's wearing masks!" Tara screamed.

"You knew him" Sam interrupted.
"Barely"
"Chad, Mindy back me up" Sam referred.
"It is a little. Close to home." The twins laughed. Tara turned to Quinn.
"Quinn your Dad's a cop, can you call him, find out what's going on before making the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state." But before that sam exited. Detective Bailey called her. He works with the police and is Quinn's dad.
"Sam I was just about to call you"
"My sister thinks I'm overreacting" she cried.
"I'm afraid not, I'm gonna need you to come down to the station." He cried. Tara followed outside with Billie.
"Go back inside you two!" Sam screamed.
"Now you wanna split up?" Tara said.
"Shes right. All of that and you wanna go on your own?" Billie asked. However something was buzzing over Billie's voice. It was Sam's phone.
"What the fuck?!" Tara screamed as she saw Richie's number calling her.
"Guys.." Billie shook as Amber's number called her.
"We never deleted their contacts, this is coming from their numbers!" Sam cried.
"Don't pick up." Tara spooked.
"Fuck this guys.." Billie cried.