𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋

Sam dragged Dewey and Billie into the car immediately. "Sam! What?" Billie cried out still sobbing over Wes in the backseat. "Honey don't worry!" Dewey said reassuringly holding Billie's hand. "I've called Richie! He's going to the hospital now!" Said Sam speeding through red light. "Try not to get us killed first!" Dewey joked as Sam drove like a maniac. "Oh my god!" Billie screamed with thoughts of Wes in her head. "Billie it's okay!" Sam said trying to focus on getting to the hospital. Billie continued crying in pain in the back.

The 3 arrived to the hospital however Tara knew she was alone. She hopped in her wheelchair and scooted over to a room where she could hide. She knew someone was out there waiting for her. She gripped the phone moaning from her body's ache. The door opened to reveal Richie. Tara hit him in the face. "Ouch!" He said wiping his face. "Sorry!"
"It's fine Sam called m-" Richie said but was sliced on the arm by Ghostface and thrown into the door. Tara wheeled out trying to get away from Ghostface. But Ghostface pulled out his knife and kicked her off it. Tara screeched in agonising pain while she crawled towards the elevator. However Richie's phone rang while he was knocked out. It was Sam. Ghostface picked up. "Hello Samantha."
"No." Sam mumbled.
"Richie can't come to the phone right now." He chuckled. "He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them!"
"Please don't hurt him." Sam cried.

"I'll tell you what. You can choose. I'll only kill one."
"What? Tara!" Sam screamed waiting for an answer
"Who do you want to hear die?" Ghostface asked
"No, please. I'm begging you Please don't hurt them."
"Really? You can't save your own sister? All you have to do is say, "Kill Richie"."
"No! No!" Tara squealed painfully.
"No! Tara! Don't touch her. Please, please, please, I'm begging you."
"Or say, "Kill Tara," Ghostface continued. "and I'll make sure to hit all the organs I missed last time."
"Fuck you! I'm begging you. Please don't hurt her."
"Last chance to save one." Ghostface laughed "Choose."
"Why are you doing this?" She asked pleadingly.
"You want to know why, Sam?" Ghostface gulped "Maybe it's because you're a selfish bitch who can't even make a decision to save the life of someone you love. Maybe you're too weak for this franchise."

"Maybe you're right. Or maybe I'm just stalling for time, fuckhead" Sam shouted before the elevator dinged revealing Dewey Sam and Billie. Dewey shot at Ghostface causing him to fall. "Ill get Richie" he shouted before Sam and Billie ran to save Tara. Richie went along with the others while Ghostface jumped at Dewey. "DAD!" Billie screamed terrified. "Not today!" Dewey replied as Ghostface was trying to tug his knife into Dewey. Dewey pushed him into a glass shelf causing him to pass out. "Let's go!" Billie screamed as they hopped back in the elevator. "Let's get out of here." Richie shouted.
"Come on, hurry up." Tara screamed.
"The head." Dewey said
"What?" Sam asked.
"You have to shoot 'em in the head, or they always come back." He replied
"Dewey! Who gives a fuck?"
"I do." He smiled
"No! Dewey!" Sam screamed as the elevator shut.
"NO DAD!" Billie screamed banging on the door and pressing the buttons down.
Dewey journeyed over to where Ghostface was knocked out in the glass. He raised his gun. But was distracted by Gale ringing him. He turned to look at the phone and Ghostface ran up and stabbed him. "Yes today!" Ghostface hissed as he pulled the knife in Dewey's chest up causing him to rise. "It's an honour!" Ghostface sighed while Dewey fell to his knees. Ghostface kicked him to the ground and the blood travelled out his mouth.

That following night Dewey was pronounced dead and Billie and Gale were in excruciating tears.
Billie Sam Richie and Tara were exiting the hospital. Billie was heartbroken and numb. As they exited the hospital she saw her mom; Gale and Sidney. Billie fell into more pain seeing her mother cry but they weren't on good speaking terms after she left for New York. "I came as soon as I heard!" Sidney frowned with tears while hugging Gale comfortingly. Billie looked at them. Her eyes began to water and became blurry. Sam turned over to Billie and hugged her from behind. She gulped and they left the hospital.

Billie, Tara, Sam and Richie were in the car. "That's her?" Sidney called from outside. "Yeah!" Gale replied.
"Samantha?" Sidney said.
"It's Sam." She bluntly replied.
"I'm..."
"I know who you are" Sam interrupted.
"I hope you're okay." Sidney smiled.
"Listen, I'm sorry..." Sam said.
"You're Billy's daughter."
"We'll bring the car around." Shouted from inside
"Yeah. I'm his daughter. I'm sorry if that's weird for you."
"No, no, it's... I've been through this. A lot. You want to talk?" Sidney comforted.

"I appreciate it. And I'm... I'm really sorry about Dewey. But I'm taking my sister and Billie away from all this." She determinedly shouted.
"I tried running too It doesn't work, it always follows."
"All due respect, that's your life, not mine." Sam eye rolled.
"I'm not so sure about that."
"What do you want from me, lady?" Sam asked.
"Hey! Watch your tone, new girl." Gale shouted from behind. "You know how they always say it goes back to the original? Here's the original."
"I want your help." Sidney said. "Because you're wrong, this is your life now. Which means whoever this is will keep coming for you."
"So?" Sam asked.
"So I want you to help us kill him."
"You want me to help you and the host of a morning show commit murder?" She chuckled back.
"Correct."
"Yeah." Gale and Sidney agreed.
"And I'm what in this scenario? The bait? The helpless victim?" Sam questioned.
"If the shoe fits..." Gale said
"You're not helpless, Sam. He killed your friend, he killed ours. And I have kids, which means I won't sleep until he's in the ground." Sidney agreed.
"Look, I'm sorry about what this has done to your lives. But no matter what you or the killer or anyone says, this isn't my story." Sam replied angrily.
"All right! Let's get the fuck out of town, huh?" Richie laughed.
"Sorry. That's my boyfriend, Richie."
"Nice to meet... We met." Richie said
"Sam, please get in the car so we never have to see these people again."
"Sam..." Sidney pleaded
"No. We're leaving. That's the only way I can protect Tara."
"Okay, good luck." Sidney smiled.
"You too."
"Well, that went fucking horribly." Gale said.
"Don't worry, I have a plan. She seems really tough."
"Honestly, Sid, who gives a shit?" Gale asked. "You said it yourself, he's gonna go after her."
"I put a tracker on her car." Sidney said.
"You did what?"
"It seemed like something Gale Weathers would do."
"Take that as a compliment." Gale replied.

Billie stared at the window as they were driving to Modesto. Her eyes kept watering and she couldn't stop crying. Tara held her hand softly. "Hey. It's okay. Okay?" Tara said laying her head on billies shoulder. "I need my asthma pump!" Tara said reaching in her pocket. "Oh shit!" She said. Sam turned around. "I lost it!" Tara continued. "We can get one from a pharmacy!" Sam said. "I need a prescription. Wait I have a spare at Amber's can we stop by and pick it up?" She asked.
"What's the street?" Sam asked.
"123 no fucking way lane!" Richie shouted.
"RICHIE?!" The group shouted. "She needs it"
"Fine." He replied.