𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Welcome to your assembly. I'm Professor Jackson as you may know. Im so sad to warn you all that our beautiful, sweet, caring friend Lynda Gomez has been murdered last night at our campus. The area where she was found and the rooftop has been closed due to this and will no longer be open until a trace of this murder has been discovered." Professor gulped. "I would also like to share that our other darling friend Billie Riley is luckily still with us! She will be returning today so make sure your extra nice to her and a special thanks to Miss Boesman. Ashley."

"That's me!" Ashley shouted across the hall.
"Ashley what the fuck your so loud!" Angelina cringed.
"Angie shush I'm having my moment here!"
The students clapped as Ashley stood up taking a bowl. "Mm yeah."
"Shes such a flaming bitch!" Bailey whispered to her friends Troy and Brianna.
"She's hot what do you mean?" Troy replied flabbergasted and drawling by Ashley's presence.
"Um shes okay. I guess." Brianna replied to Bailey blocking out Troy's response.
The three girls Evie, Ashley and Angelina stared at Bailey giving her a huge dirty look.
"Fuck off!" Bailey said as she grabbed her bag and walked out in a hurry.

Ashley's boyfriend sat next to her. His name was Leo and he was enormously popular. He had dated half the school and was Joey's brother and Henry's son.
"Yo tell your friend sorry about Ashley and the others." He said to Brianna as she side eyed him wondering why he even breathed next to her.
"Yeah. Wi- will do." She said with her heart in her throat. She felt the urge of a crush coming along.
But on Leo Jackson.

The sun was glistening in the morning air as Billie was discharged from the hospital.
Cam had picked her up and they were on their way back towards the college.
"You okay?" He asked her.
"Yeah fine!" She said excited about the thought of her and Joey kissing last night. She had never felt this sort of way ever since her and Amber's relationship and her and Wes' fling.
"What's got you so over the moon?" Cameron asked.
"Nothing just glad to be away from the hospital!" She replied squealing under her breath.

As Billie entered with Cam she saw everyone returning to their dorms.
"CAMM COME!" She whispered but shouted at the same time as they both ran to the outside exits to avoid the hassle.
"Jesus you alright?" Cam asked.
"Actually happy to be back. My friends and everything you know. I wanna go find them actually" She replied.
"Alright see you in a bit Bills. Don't be too long!" Cam smiled as Billie walked down the hall.

As she turned the corner she bumped into Bailey.
"Oh my god you scared me!" Billie screamed.
"Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you!" Bailey shivered.
"You seem upset. What's up?" Billie asked kindly.
"It's Just your friends. Ashley, Evie, Angelina. They're so horrible to me all the time. But it's fine your probably gonna spread this around the school. Great to see you back!"
"No wait I wont!" She said as Bailey walked off.
"Your lying Billie."
"No for real! Let's hang out one day!" Billie smiled.
"Really"
"Yeah. You should probably get revising for our chemistry exam tomorrow though..." Billie added.
"Shit yeah! See you!"
Bailey walked off happily knowing she made a new friend who she could trust.

"Hey Bill." Ashley excitedly screamed running and hugging her.
"Ash! I've missed you." She replied hugging her.
"I'm revising so I've got to go! You definitely should get some rest." Ashley implied retrieving her warm hug.
"See you!"

As Billie entered her new room which she shared with Cam and Evie, she fell to her bed instantly.
"Woah girl what's got you in a mood like that?" Evie laughed.
"Evie-" she said as Cam left the room. "I kissed Joey!"
"JOEY?! I knew you guys had a little thing for each other. It's hella cute though I can't lie!" Evie added as she giggled with Billie.
"I know right he's a dream boat!"
"Cute!" She said excited for her.

Cameron barged in protectively and told Billie she had to speak with Professor Jackson. She was nervous. What if Joey had told him.
What if it was a mistake. What if it was a bad idea.
The nerves started to really kick as she got to the office.
"Miss Riley." He shouted.
"Yes professor." She smiled.
"I was just trying to make sure you were okay after the events. No one deserves this. Especially not you." He charmed.
"Professor that is really sweet of you, thanks."
"You can just call me Henry. I know you and my sons are good friends." He smiled.
"Yeah. Im sorry to hear about-"
"My wife. It's fine." He laughed, "your a really smart girl you know."
"Oh thanks." Billie shyly bit her lip. She stared into his eyes and kissed him.

TW: SMUT!
Henry began removing his shirt as they kissed passionately on the desk. "I don't think it's a good idea-" Billie muffled from underneath him.
"We can stop?" He asked.
"No don't stop." Billie replied as she removed her vest and bra.
Henry unbuckled his trousers and they had sex.
Billie loved every moment of it. But then she remembered the kiss.
"Never again." She said rising up.
"Oh? " Henry said understanding her and pulling away from her gently.
"I like your son this was a mistake!, I've got to go!" Billie said as she rushed out crying.

Everything is a mess again. She just wanted to feel like a normal girl again; and not like she's still in the boots of a bloodthirsty serial killer.

As she got back to the dorm she saw Cam and Evie kissing. "Woah!" Billie said stepping out the room and turning around. She ran off down the hallway. However she bumped into Joey.
"Hey Bill where have you been?" He asked.
"Just um around." She lied.
"Um. Billie there's a rumour going around. You fucked my dad!?"
"What no!" She giggled shyly.
"Yeah I knew it wasn't true anyways! That kiss last night. We need to talk."
"Do we?" Billie replied knowing she's not fully committed to being in a relationship again.
"Come on Bill."
"Not now Joey." She said as she walked off in completely annoyed tone. She knew that she's being a bitch. But who could she trust?

She began running out of the exit doors to where she threw up beside a plant pot. "Fuck!" She cried.
"Shouldn't you be taking it easy?" A voice called from beside her.
"Leo? Smoking whatever- you saw nothing!" She stuttered.
"I saw you throw up-"
"Leo shut your fucking mouth!" She hissed.
"Sorry Bill. So that Brianna chicks cool!"
"Brianna? Is that so?" She smirked.
"Not as cool as you!" He flirted.
"Your such a tease. Plus your dating Ash so?"
"So what?" He laughed.
"Nah your an idiot."
"How am I the idiot?" Leo laughed.
"Your dating Ash are you blind? She's gorgeous!"
"You date her then!" He chuckled
"No thanks she is my bestfriend?" Billie sarcastically eye rolled.
"Wanna come smoke in the changing rooms with me?" He asked.
"Fuck it! Lets go." Billie eagerly said trailing after him.