𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒

Sam stared painfully silent at the ground waiting for the news about Gale while Billie was crying in Ethan and Chad's arms. The group were alerted by Danny running through the door. "Hey! I got here as fast as I could!" He said out of breath from running to them. "Did you?" Tara asked intimidatingly.
"Bro Tara he saved me on the ladder." Billie denied wiping her dribbling tears.
"I'm scared you guys..." Mindy gulped as she hugged Tara and Chad. "I really don't wanna get hurt again."
"Neither do I." Chad gulped. "I don't want you getting hurt again either..." Mindy cried as she hugged Tara and Chad closer. "So what do we do now?" Chad asked.
"Maybe he gets to win this time. He wants to punish me. Me. So maybe I'll let him. I'll just give myself up. If this is what I have to do to keep you guys safe. It's worth it!" Sam cried.
"No! We're not doing that Sam. You know you went back to Woodsboro to protect me! Every single day you make the decision to protect me. None of us would be alive if it wasn't for you. You have to let us protect you this time!" Tara replied.
"Exactly. You kept us safe. Now it's our turn." Billie joined. Sam kept denying it but Billie and Tara kept on denying her deny. The group laughed and screamed "core four"
"Is there somewhere safe where he could not find us?" Asked Ethan gingerly.
"No he's just gonna keep finding us." Replied Tara.
"Oh god."
"We could use that though." Tara resolutely said.
Tara called up detective Bailey and explained the plan how they were gonna lure Ghostface into the shrine to kill him.

The group hurried down towards the train station. The subway was filled with people dressed up for halloween. As the group hurried down the stairs they found themselves trapped between different people. Tara held Sam as Danny held Tara and Chad held him. They followed eachother into the first carriage but Mindy, Ethan and Billie were trapped behind and had to get the following one. Ethan went up next to Mindy. "God get your Ghostface ass away from me Ghostface!" She screamed.
"Hey Mindy none of that we need to stick together." Billie smiled.
"I'm not sticking with Mr Ghostface over here."
Ethan stared in shock as they entered the carriage.
In the other train. Tara and Sam were with Chad and Danny squished up by the people surrounding them.
"Where's Mindy?" Sam asked.
"She missed the train. I was gonna wait for her but cute boy here dragged me on." Chad replied scared for Mindy.
"I was trying to keep us together." Danny shook.
"Not pull us apart." Tara interrupted rudely.
"It's okay it's okay! She is fine. She is with Ethan and Billie she'll meet us there." Chad hushed the group as he received a text from Mindy. The group huffed in relief as the words came out of Chad's mouth. Chad looked up in despair at the people dressed as Ghostface in-front of them.
"How many stops do we have?" Tara shook as she saw the faces eyeing her intimidatingly.
"Ten." Sam replied shaking.

In the following cabin Mindy sat against the back of the train. She also saw people dressed as Ghostface looking at her. However back at Sam's carriage a particular similar figure was staring at her. It was a Ghostface mask. But as people walked across his path he disappeared. Sam lowered her eyebrows in fear as she peeked around others looking for him. The lights started to flicker as they went through a tunnel. Chad texted Mindy and Billie.
'You on the next train?' He asked Mindy and forwarded it to Billie.
'Yes with Ethan AKA gf. And Billie. Poor girl.'
However Billie didn't take note of the text as her and Ethan were giggling about. Mindy raised her phone as she tried to catch the signal. Ethan looked up at her concerned. Billie stopped laughing and followed his eyes. Mindy turned to face them but someone in a Ghostface suit spooked her. "Sorry!" The man laughed as Mindy hurried away from him. She hurried to the nearest pole to hold on to. Billie and Ethan were staring at her strangely. Billie could see she was in distress and threw an empty can at the man who spooked her. "Hey!" The man muffled from the mask. Mindy turned to Billie and smiled. Ethan also smiled but she gave him a dirty look and turned him away. However a person in a cloak sitting down caught a glimpse in her eye. Mindy stared at it worried while Ethan and Billie kept on messing around.

"Still nothing from Mindy!" Chad worried as the text from Mindy had not went through since she couldn't get the signal. As the train stopped Sam began to see part of the Ghostface's mask. He began hurrying towards her. "Guys." She spooked as the group turned to look at him. As the Ghostface got closer Danny protectively stepped in front of Sam. However Ghostface just exited the train. Mindy was still staring at the figure siting down as more people entered the train distancing Ethan and Billie from her. "Move!" Billie screamed as someone barged her.
"Billie it's a free train." Ethan laughed.
"I don't care I need to make sure Mindy's alright!" She replied trying to look over people's heads.
The lights went off and on again to reveal the Ghostface that she had previously been staring at looking at her. She began to breathe heavily in fear. The lights began to cut off again as she then proceeded to see Ghostface standing among other people. Mindy gulped as the lights disappeared again. Ghostface got closer. Then the lights completely cut. It was pitch black. Mindy began worrying.

She looked around trying to see through the dark. But as the lights turned back on nothing was there. They cut again. But before she knew it Ghostface had his hand over her mouth and stabbed her in her stomach. Mindy gasped in pain as Ghostface dragged her down the back of the train. She screamed again as he stabbed her again. But as the train stopped Ghostface left her there to bleed and many people got off. Billie and Ethan looked over to check on her. "Shit Mindy!" Ethan said almost running over there.
"MINDY!" Billie screamed following Ethan in a hurry. Ethan and Billie screamed for help as they carried her out of the carriage onto the side of the platform.

Meanwhile the group made their stop and met with Kirby. They were going to the shrine to complete their plan. However Sam didn't want Danny to come as he was not in Woodsboro and didn't want him getting hurt.

As they made it to the shrine Kirby explained how the traps would work and how they would plan to execute them. Now it was time. Ready to execute Ghostface...