𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒

"How have I outed MYSLEF? You're meant to be my friend Bri?" Bailey asked.
"Dont even Bri me. I'm done with you I'm going to the police."  Brianna replied leaping out the door.
"Woah! What the fuck?" Bailey said traumatised.
"Everything's a mess at the moment. No one knows who it is." Billie sighed, "I'm going to get some fresh air." Billie sighed.
"Oh Billie, by the way we have to be at the auditorium. Professor wants us there and the police have questions apparently. That's what Bri said before she turned into such a bitch." Bailey explained.
"Oh okay. I guess I'll meet you guys there!" Billie smiled while exiting the house.

As she marched around the block for half an hour. She got a call. From Angelina's number.
"Hello?" Billie shivered.
However she got no reply.
After a while a voice hissed.
"Greetings Billie Riley. Or what is it? Billie Freeman? Billie Hicks? Billie Jackson?""
"Fuck you!" She screamed, "what the fuck do you want!"
"To stick my knife right through your throat!" Ghostface screamed.
"Well I'm not scared anymore!" She cried.
"Oh. Is that so!" Ghostface said as he jumped out the bush.
Billie screamed piercingly.
Ghostface quickly swiped her cheek with his knife. Billie reached towards him and punched him in the face. "Bitch!" She screamed leaping back to the cabin.

Ghostface was gone. He was no longer behind her.
She quickly entered her cabin and locked the door.
She was shaken and in panic.
She snatched a roll of toilet paper and dabbed the blood on her cheek.
As she took deep breaths she was spooked by the singing of her phone. It was Angelina's number.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Billie cried.
"Oh your gonna miss the police questioning!" Ghostface laughed.
"SHIT IM ON MY WAY!" She hurried towards the school running.
"Oh so am I! Ready to slash open some teens!" He laughed.
"NO!" Billie cried wanting her friends to be safe.

As Billie entered the auditorium. It was bloody.
There was dead police officers roaming the floor.
Leo jumped out behind her.
"Billie! What happened to your cheek!" He whispered.
"It was Ghostface! What's going on?" She stuttered.
"He's here. I don't know where Bailey is. Or Bri. Or Joey or my dad. But I hope they're safe!" He replied while dragging her to the corner to hide.
"No Leo. Don't trust anyone okay. No one." Billie insisted.
Leo caressed her cheek carefully.
"I trust you Bill." He said, "I know you aren't. Do you trust me too?"
"Leo I really like you. Like a hella lot."
"You don't?" He asked.
"I just have a lot of trauma..." she gulped.
"Don't worry I get it!" He said kissing her softly.

"But you can trust me. I promise!" He smiled.
Billie was alerted by Bailey hyperventilating in the middle of the auditorium stage.
"Guys!" She cried looking around. Billie jumped up from her hiding spot and ran over to her.
"Bailey! He's here." Billie told her.
"STOP! ITS BAILEY!" Brianna cried running through the doors.
"What do you mean-!" Bailey cried.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH! You cut me all up!" Brianna yelled as Billie saw the blood flowing from her cuts.
"Bailey." Billie said cautiously stepping back.

"I CANT FUCKING BREATHE!" Brianna exaggerated.
"No- I- I didn't!" Bailey huffed.
"I know you didn't!" Brianna chuckled while stabbing her in the gut.
"HOLY SHIT!" Billie screamed as she saw Bailey's mouth waterfall with blood.
"No!"
"Yes Billie. Yes. It's me!" She laughed.
"Brianna you bitch!" Billie yelled back.
"SAY THAT AGAIN!" She screamed while scraping Billie's cheek again. Leo ran out and pushed Brianna while holding Billie warmly.

"Oh Leo. Leo. Leo. Man whore. Want half the girls in the school but needed Billie most huh? We could've had it going you know. Like that time we fucked together. Remember?" She mocked.
"Brianna. You psycho!" Leo screamed.
"Compliment! But I guess the worlds biggest slut and the man whore go together. Like peas in a pod."
"You fucking-" Billie said punching her in the face.

"Oh feisty Billie. I bet you was that feisty in bed with the Professor." Brianna outed.
Billie paralysed. "Leo-" she mumbled.
"Billie? You?" He said.
"I'm sorry."
"We'll talk about this later." He gulped.
"There is no later. Unless you wanna talk six feet under but i don't know!" Brianna laughed.
Bailey slowly awoken and pulled out one of the guns from the dead cops.
She quickly fired at Brianna's leg!