𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Billie sat resting in Leo's arms on the sofa.
However Joey came and sat down next to them.
"What are you guys watching?" He asked.
"Oh I don't know!" Leo laughed and continued to kiss Billie.
"Stab 4? Great. Anyways Billie. We need to talk." He smiled.
"What for?" Billie questioned.
"Clearing up some things." He said while getting up and exiting to the front of the house. Billie retrieved her body from Leo's arms and followed him out.

"Yeah?" She asked.
"I'm sorry Billie. I turned it all on you. I think we have chemistry. But you clearly have more with Leo." He smiled.
"Joey your so amazing. But me and Leo just have that click. You know. The instant one." Billie shuffled
in sympathy.
"No it's fine. Close friends. That's it." He smirked.
An awkward silence cursed over them. As Billie went to hug him she felt the skin-ripping blade swerving past her spine. It was Ghostface.

"Oh shit Billie!" Joey screamed as he pulled her arm and ran to an open Art room.
"No please no!" Billie wrenched.
"It's gonna be okay!" Joey freaked.

From inside the house Troy could see Ghostface circling around the room and the bleeding blood trail leading into it.
"Oh shit!" He said running outside, "Hey Ghostface! You motherfucker eat my dust!" He shouted while chucking a glass bottle at him.

Ghostface ran off into the surrounding trees. Troy ran towards the art room. But little did he know Ghostface was still lurking.
Ghostface sprinted out shoving the blade right in his throat. "How bout you eat my blade you dumb piece of shit!" He chuckled. As he retrieved the knife he heard the scream of Billie from inside.
"It hurts!" She gasped for air.
"Billie! Stay with me." Joey replied.

Ghostface swiped the blood off the knife and marched towards the art room where he found Billie unconscious on the floor.
"Holy shit!" Joey said as he saw the sinister figure towering over.
Ghostface stabbed his leg and pulled Billie by her hair. Billie quickly kicked Ghostface in the face and stumbled back in the house.

"GUYS! HELP JOEY'S STILL OUT THERE!" Billie wheezed.
"Me, Bailey and Brianna will go check on Joey! Leo stay here with Billie and call the ambulance. Immediately!" Cam yelled.
"Billie!" Leo said rushing over. "No please don't die on me! Please Bill!" He cried as he rang the ambulance.

As the three others ran down to the art room they noticed Ghostface leaping away into the woods. "I dare you come back you fucking bitch!" Bailey screamed. As they ran in they noticed Joey shivering behind a cupboard with his leg cut open.
"Shit Joey. Let me help you up!" Cam said lifting him onto his shoulders.
"Where's Billie?" He groaned.
"She's safe. She came to help you." Brianna replied.

As they got inside the ambulance crew were there. They lifted Billie onto a stretcher and carried Joey carefully into the ambulance.
"I'll go with Joey." Brianna smiled.
"Ill go with Bill." Leo insisted climbing into the van.

It was just Bailey and Cam left in the house.
The sky was a midnight blue and the sun was slowly setting.
"I hope they'll be okay." Bailey smiled.
"I'm sure they will." Cam agreed next to her on the sofa.
"Bro why is stab on every channel!" Bailey chuckled.
"Literally. That's what I was just about to say!" Cam laughed back.
"Stupid film!" She cackled.
"I know right!" He replied.
There was a spark in the middle of them two.
"Cam. What's going on?" Bailey asked unsure of how she was feeling.
"Kiss me." Cam said as he leaned in and their lips collided.
"Woah." Bailey said after their intense moment ending.
"We should do that more often."
"Definitely." Cam grinned.

Back at the hospital. Billie was in her room with Leo.
"Leo. Can I have that water please." She croaked.
"Of course Billie!" He said delighted she was okay,"How you holding up?"
"Fine. Just really sore. I'll get there." She replied.
In the following room Brianna and Joey sat together.
"Thank god your legs got a bandage I couldn't stand looking at that much longer!" She laughed.
"I'm ready to go!" Joey said leaving the hospital room cautiously.

A few days later Billie was finally back home. It felt like home again. It was autumn now.
The crisp ginger leaves were floating around and the smell of hot cinnamon rolls was swirling in her nostrils.
"Guys the phones ringing!" Brianna shouted.
Billie and Leo rushed downstairs giggling gingerly.
"Hello?" Billie picked up.
"Hello Billie. It's me. I'm sorry I didn't call back I was at work." Her dad called.
"What?"
"Hello Billie." It repeated.

Billie realised it was the same voice note from when she was a young teen that her dad had sent when it was her first time home alone.
"Fuck you asshole!" Billie cried.
"Oh whose a little no dad crybaby!" Ghostface laughed in hysterics.
"Your a no life miserable fuck!" Billie raged back.
"Is that so? Atleast im not the slutty girl whose dated half the worlds population!" Ghostface replied.
"Well at least I'm not the fucking ghost who terrorises and kills people. I'm so done with you."
"Oh but you are Billie. You killed Anika with one of your other boyfriends Ethan back in the day. Ring a bell?" Ghostface implied.

"Fuck Off!" She screamed.
"Billie your one of us. Open your eyes you blind bat and realise what you've done!" He screamed.
Billie hung up.
"Who was it babe?" Leo asked.
"Just an ex-friend. Giving me the shit." Billie lied.
"Are you sure?"
"Yep!" She interrupted him.
"Guys come watch stab! It's on!" Bailey screamed.
"What the fuck Bailey?" Brianna screamed.
"I'm down? What's wrong Bri?" Cam asked.
"Your fucking crazy. I'm getting out of here. I knew it. I knew Bailey was the killer." Brianna accused.
"Woah what!" Billie screamed.

"Right lets not be accusing no one!" Screamed Leo.
"Where was she when Joey and Billie were attacked?" Brianna bit her lip.
"I can't remember probably asleep?" Bailey said trying to remember.
"You've just outed yourself you fucking bitch!" Brianna screamed.