5

Missed me? Ha! How could he say that, he pretty much threw away our friendship. Now he's saying he "missed me" No, it can't work like that.
Nashs Pov:
I had to explain everything, right now.

"Nash-" She starts but I cut her off

"Ariella, I know, ever since you moved we lost contact. And I'm so sorry for that, but there wasn't a day that went by to where I wasn't thinking about you. I messed up, we promised we'd FaceTime each other once in a while, but I broke that promise. It's all my fault that our friendship faded." I say sadly.
"When I found out you were moving, I had a big feeling you were going to forget about me. I freaked out. The first week you left you only texted me once.. That's when I knew for sure you wanted to forget me. I didn't know what to do. Everyday I wished I was with you more and more. I wanted you."

"Nash I-" she says but I cut her off again.

"Ariella, listen, I'm not done. I've had the biggest crush on you since 7th grade. I soon started to feel something when I hung out with you more. I knew what my feelings were towards you." I say taking a breath, then starting again.

"I didn't want to forget about you, I didn't. That's why I decided to stop talking to you. I thought it was the best choice. I knew you didn't like me back, and if I asked you to be my girlfriend you'd say no. But I'm so so sorry for everything I've done to you. I know I hurt you, and I'd do anything to make it up to you. I love you Ariella." I finish.

Ariellas Pov:

I started to cry, I seen he was too. He admitted he had feelings for me and he said he was sorry..

He thinks I don't have feelings for him but I DO. I had to tell him.

I walk closer to him, wipe away his tears and hug him.

"Nash, I forgive you." I say trying to hold in tears.

"I-I love you too." I say looking up at him, looking into his shiny blue eyes. I missed those.

He hugged me and spun me around, then set me down & once again, saying "I missed you."