6

I grab my things and head inside Nashs. Yes, you're probably wondering why I forgave him so easily. I'm THAT type of girl.

I walk in, admiring their house. I missed this so much. Here was like a second home for me. I see Hayes sitting on the couch, on his phone smiling like an idiot.

"Got yourself a lucky girl there Hasss?" I smirk at him.

"What's the lucky girls name?" I ask

"Leah. She's the best."

I start to tease Hayes until he's annoyed. That's our relationship. We'd annoy each other for the fun of it.

"Ari I'm hungryyyyyy" Skylynn wines.

"Whatcha in the mood for baby girl?"

"PIZZA! No.. ICE CREAM!"

I laugh and pick her up.
"How about, we get pizza first then go get ice cream after? How's that sound."

"Perfect!" She yells

"Would you boys like to join our date?" I smirk at them

"Let's go! I'm starving." Nash says. What a dork.

"I'm up for some pizza." Hayes says running up to us.

We jump into Nashs Black Jeep and head to a pizza parlor that's only 15 minutes away. We got out the car and walked inside.

Me and Nash ordered cheese pizza with pineapple toppings, Hayes ordered sausage and Sky ordered pepperoni. We each had our own little sized pizzas.

We finished the amazing food, and headed out to the nearest ice cream place. Which was pretty much across the street. This is the good part.

Good thing it wasn't packed, especially for a Friday and 78 degrees outside. This was the best ice cream place in NC.

Nash ordered vanilla ice cream and gummy bear toppings, Hayes ordered Neapolitan ice cream with Oreo cookies (sounds gross), I ordered vanilla ice cream with cookie dough and Sky ordered Chocolate with M&Ms and rainbow sprinkles.

As much as we enjoyed that, it came to an end. We hopped into the car and drove home. It's only like 6:40pm, and we decided to watch movies until we were tired.

Sky passed out in the middle of the first movie, which was pretty funny. Guess all that food got to her. Hayes was tired also, so he took her upstairs to bed, then he went to sleep also. Party poopers.

So it was just me and Nash. I cuddled up to him as he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe somehow, I felt like we were still kids, we'd always do this when we were younger.

It's now 7:30 and were watching Lilo & Stitch, my ultimate favourite movie ever. I wanted Stitch as a pet. He was a cutie.

When that movie ended it was 8:45, I looked up at Nash. "I'm tired." I said pretending to fall asleep on his chest.

"Let's go to bed."

He got up and so did I. He turned the TV off and we walked upstairs. Of course, I would be the girl who forgot to pack pajamas. I walk into Nashs room, and noticed him. Shirtless. God he was hot.

"Um, Nash?"

"Hmmm?" he says turning around.

"I sorta forgot to pack pajamas, do you have something I could borrow?"

He then gives me a big plain white T-Shirt and basketball shorts. I walk back to their guest room and change. There was no pint into wearing the shorts because his shirt was so big on me, it hung down to my knees. So I just had a shirt on and my high knee socks on.

I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep, but then get scared by a loud thunder. It started to storm outside. I could hear the wind and the hard rain against the house. I pull my covers over my head trying not to pay attention to it. It got quiet so I thought it was one of those 5 minute storms. But I was wrong.

As I pulled the covers off my head a super loud boom went off which shook the house. I got so scared I nearly screamed and jumped out of the bed. I ran to Nash's room which was the closest. I walk in quietly until the boom goes off again. I run and jump in his bed scared to death.

He noticed how scared I was and held onto me. He pulled me closer to him telling me it's okay, and never let go.