21

3 years go by..
___________________

"Nash.. babe, wake up."

"Mmm." he groaned.

Me and Nash are both graduated from school, I'm 21 and he's 22, and since we're both famous we can't keep up with college, plus his acting career has taken off good.. and I never told you guys.. I'm sort of a.. singer. Okay I'm a famous singer now. Me and Nash live together in L.A. We visit our families every once in a while. But everything's going great.

"C'mon Nash.. We leave back to North Carolina today."

"5 more minutes." he groaned in his pillow.

I know what will wake him up.

I sat on his chest, grabbed his chin and kissed him. He kissed back but pushed me down on him. We both had our chests on each other. I pulled away.

"No." he wined

"Get up Hamilton." I sat back up on his chest.

"You're lucky your cute Sanchez."

I smiled and pecked his lips. I took a shower so he could have time to get up.

Once I got out I wrapped my self in a towel and did the same with my hair. I walked out. When I walked into our room Nash wasn't there.. Hm? Where'd he go.

I started to walk to pick out my clothes and that's when I got pushed onto the bed.

"Na-" I got cut of by him kissing me.
He started to get rough with it. I gripped his hair during the whole make out scene.. then I realised I was still in my towel. I laughed.

"Nash, I'm in my towel!" I laughed

"So what." He smirked

"C'mon, go take a shower." I got up and walked back to my closet.

"Fine." he groaned and slumped all the way to the bathroom. I giggled.

I put on a floral top w/o straps and a high wasted cream coloured skirt. I waited for Nash to get out of the shower so I can finish with my hair.

After a few minutes he walked into the room with a towel around his waist. I loved when his hair was wet, it made him look cute.

"I'm going to do my hair." I said

"Alright." he said

It took me about 30 minutes to curl my long hair. We had our stuff packed already to leave.

"I put our bags downstairs by the door." he smiled.

"Well thank you." I smiled putting my arms around his neck.

"How do you feel?"

(sighs) "I honestly don't know.. I mean, it's like he's trying to get back into my life after all he's done. I'm never going to forgive him. But my mom said he's changed. All I'm up for is seeing my brother."

"I agree with you. I wouldn't forgive my dad if he did those things to me."

I nodded.

"We should get going. Our flight leaves at 12:30." he said.

We headed downstairs and saw our best friends in the kitchen. Oh, did I mention that some of Nash's friends live with us? Yeah.. it's Cameron, Matt, Jack and Jack & Shawn. But of course Shawn isn't here because he's on tour. I miss my little Shawn.

"ARIELLLL."

"MATTTTT."

Matt's like a second brother to me. I love him so much.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Matt we're only going to be gone for a week or 2. But I'm going to miss you too you little crazy one."

We laughed and then I went to hug the other boys.

"Have fun! Tell Nick I said 'Wassup'" Cam told me.

I love Cam, he's always there for me. He always have been. I can trust him with everything.

I nodded and headed over to my 2 favourites.

"C'mon gimme a J&J sandwich." I laughed.

The both lit up and ran to me. I love these two. We both record songs together and it's just great.

I love all my friends.

"We'll be back soon! Bye!" we said

"BYE." they all yelled.

This was going to be a longggg flight.