25

// VERY LONG CHAPTER! \\

'And yeah.. he said he's really, changed.' I told Nash

'Well do you believe him?'

Me and Nash were on the phone, even though I was about to walk to his house.

'I don't know yet.' I sighed

'You don't have to baby girl. Now, when are you coming over?' he asked

'Umm, when should I?'

'Right now!' he basically yelled throughly the phone. I giggled.

'I'll be right over.'

'Can't wait, bye babe.'

'Byee'

- end of convo -

I told my mom I was going to Nash's, possibly sleeping over and she gladly said okay.

I kissed her cheek and left.

"Bye baby one." Nick yelled from the kitchen.

"Bye ugly!" I yelled/laughed back.

I ran to Nash's and walked in. I don't have to knock anymore, I'm close to where I won't have to.

"ARIIII."

I was put over someone's shoulders and they were running around. I laughed my head off.

"Will! put me down!" I laughed

"Noo I missed ya." he said spinning me.

I screamed and that's when Nash came down.

"NASH! Tell your bother to PUT ME DOWN." I giggled.

I lifted up my head and he stood there. we were face to face.

"Umm.. I'm good." he said.

I gasped, he laughed then cupped my face and kissed me.

"Get a room." I heard behind Nash.

Will put me down and I ran and jumped on Hayes's back.

"Hasssss!" I yelled.

"Sup guuurl." he said walking me to the couch.

"Nothin much. What abo- HAYES STOP!"

He sat on the couch, but I was still on his back so he sat on me. I kept hitting him but he wouldn't get up.

"I'm to strong for you. Give it up." he smirked.

"So sure Mr Grier?"

I then started pinching his sides and he screamed like a little girl.

"AHHHHHH! AAH! AH."

He got off and ran to the kitchen.

"Dude what the hell are you screaming at?" Nash asked

"ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" He said holding his side.

I burst out laughing like crazy.

Nash walked over and sat me on his lap.

"I had to punch him to get off of me."

"Ahh." he smiled.

I kissed him and he kissed back. God I love this boy.

"EW." Hayes screamed.

I giggled through the kiss. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest.

I heard little stomps coming down the hall then I saw my little one.

"FAVOURITE!" Sky screamed.

"FAV!" I screamed back.

I got off Nash and picked up sky spinning her around.

"I missed you baby girl." I said

"I missed you way more!!"

"What? No that's not possible." I smiled then kissed her cheek. I set her down and she went into the kitchen.

I sat down on Nash's lap and stared into his eyes.

"Can we go upstairs?" he asked

I nodded, he told everybody we were staying upstairs for the night. I always keep extra clothes here in case I sleep over.

I changed into a plain white long sleeve shirt and some black running shorts. I laid in Nash's bed waiting for him. He came out shirtless, wearing only sweats. He looked hot.

He cuddled next to me and laid his head on my stomach. He started to rub my leg (not in a sexual way, more like comfortable.. okay bye) and he knew I loved that. I loved the feeling.
As he was doing that I was playing with his hair.

He noticed a scar on my upper thigh. It was one of the scars from when my dad use to abuse me.. he knew where the other ones were so he lifted up my shirt half way, and saw them. He went back down to the first one he saw and kissed it. He then started moving up, kissing ever scar going up my body gently. What was he doing? It felt nice but I don't understand why he was doing it though.

He reached the last one then went up to me and crashed his lips onto mine. He started to kiss me passionately. He was kneeling/ bending down on the bed kissing me. He pulled me closer to him so I wrapped my legs around him.

That's when he grinded down on me. He slowly started to kiss my neck which made me let out a small
moan. He smirked through his kisses on my neck. He left a couple of love bites on my collar bone. We just had a full make out session.. But it was amazing.

"I love you." I said

"I love you way more."

We pulled the blanket over our body's and he pulled me closer to him. I cuddled into his chest, while he was playing with my hair. My eyes started getting heavy, I couldn't keep them open.

"Got to sleep babe." I heard

I gradually agreed and closed my eyes, I was out.