26

I woke up to the smell of bacon and syrup. My stomach growled, I'm so hungry. I turned my head and saw sleeping Nash besides me. He looked cute. I shook him and called his name but he just groaned.

I smiled and let out a giggle. I pecked his lips and that's what woke him up. But he cupped my cheeks and pulled me back into a longer kiss.

"Now I'm up." he said

I got out of bed and walked downstairs, Nash had to used the bathroom first.

"Morning sweetie. I have something to talk to you about after breakfast."

"Good morning, and okay."

We heard loud stomps coining down the stairs, but it seemed like it was ones trailing behind it.

"FOOD." Nash, Hayes and Will screamed running into the kitchen.
I then heard tiny thumps running down the hall after them.

"Waaait!" Sky yelled running to us.

I picked her up then started to make mine and her plates. We then sat down enjoying the amazing food Elizabeth cooked us.

"Thank you Liz." I smiled

"Oh no problem." she then looked at the boys, but they were only paying attention to their food. She had the time to motion me to another room.

"I want you to take Nash out today for lunch, get him out of the house, maybe see his friends? Because I'm off work today, so I'm planning on making a surprise party for him finishing his first movie."

"Will do! I'll make sure he doesn't find out, but do the rest know?" I ask

"Yes, all the boys know, and I flew down the rest of the boys here for the surprise."

"Sounds great. Make sure he's ready by 11." I said

She hugged and thanked me. We walked back to the kitchen to all the boys doing dishes. What a surprise.

"Where'd you guys go?" Nash asks concerned.

"Nowhere, now go take a shower you sorta smell." I pushed Nash upstairs.

"Jeez well alright pushy."

I laughed at him, and told him I was going home to do the same.

"We can take a shower together?" he smirked.

I playfully hit his arm and he laughed hysterically. I left to go home and get ready.

I know where to take him.