39

Ariellas PoV:

I broke down. Why does everything have to happen to me? I need to talk to somebody. Faith? No.. We're best friends but not as close as my other friends from LA.

I know! Andrea!

She picked up after the first couple rings.

'helloooo?'

hi

oh my god babe what's wrong?

'n-nash.'

'tell me everything.'

'well..we started, making out and he wanted to go farther and I-I stopped him because I didn't want to.'

'What did he do?'

'H-He got mad and stormed out and wouldn't even let me explain.' I cry out

'Babe shh calm down, okay look. Let him cool off, maybe he'll talk after. He can't just leave you like that. It's your birthday tomorrow for Christ sake!'

'Andrea I stopped him because I'm scared. Ok!' I try to stop crying.

'W-Why didn't you tell him?'

'He wouldn't let me talk!' I'm now sobbing.

'Listen, let him cool. I'll let one of the boy talk to him okay? Calm down, you make your move when your ready.-

'I'm gonna do it.'

'A-Ariella.. are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Well don't feel like your being pushed! K I gotta go love you Ari. *Makes kissing noise in the phone*'

- end of call -

I hope he's okay.

Nash's PoV:

I need some air. She's probably crying right now. I don't care.

Wait. I do care. I love her. I just got mad that she still held me off.

my phone starts ringing, it's Cam.

'Hey cam what's up.'

'Dude. Why didn't you let her explain.'

'Cam-'

'No Nash! You need to calm down-'

'I am calm.'

'Nash! listen. You shouldn't of gotten mad, she had a good reason. She called Andrea and told her everything. Your making yourself look horrible right now. It's her birthday tomorrow Jesus Nash! You shouldn't of left her just like that. Maybe if you wouldn't have went off on her you guys wouldn't be in the situation right now.'

He was right.

'But.. What if she doesn't want to face me? or even talk to me!'

'Nash she's scared for gods sake!'

She's..scared?

'W-What do you mean "scared"?'

'I've known her for a long time. She's practically like another sister to me. She told me everything.'

'CAM TELL ME.'

'SHE GOT RAPED NASH! ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF.'

My eyes went wide, I couldn't even talk.

'C-Cam what have I done. I wasn't trying to rush her. I'm such an asshole.'

'yeah you are' he laughs
'go talk to her now.'

then he hangs up.

I remember she told me about and abusive ex boyfriend before.. but she never told me he raped her..

I need to make up with her.