34

Nash's Pov:

"So you just left her there.. alone?" Sammy tells me

"Bro I left her a note she understands me. So I have something to tell you guys." I nervously say.

"Spill." they all say.

Right now I was talking to my boys on how I want to make Ariellas Birthday special.. I need some pointers..

"You all know me and Ariellas 4 Year anniversary is coming up in a few months right..?" They nod

"Well.. fortheseforyearsweandherhavebeentogethermeandherneverhadsexyet."

"Woah woah slow down, say it again." Jack G says.

I was hanging with the Omaha squad and Cameron right now.

I sigh, "for the four we have been together we have never had sex yet." I close my eyes.

It's quiet, to quiet..

"DUDE!" they all scream. I jump

"What the fuck! Step up your game Nash!" G says

"Four years and no sex.. Shame on you." Sam points

"Have you even seen her naked?!" Johnson and Nate yells.

"Well.. yeah." I sigh

"How about this.. You really love her right? I was saving this up for your birthday.. but it seems like you need it now." Cam says pulling something out of his pocket. It's a.. ticket?

"It's a ticket to Hawaii. Any place in Hawaii. Take her there, enjoy your time with her.. Maybe even.. propose.." Cam said seriously.

She's turning 22 in a few days. Maybe I should propose.. but what if she's not ready.. what if she says no..

"Cam.." I stay quiet. "Thank you." I hug him.

"You guys need a vacation anyways." he laughs.

He right, we need to get away for a while. I have to talk to her parents first. My parents.. shit.