29

I opened my eyes realising I forgot I slept over at Nash's. I felt gross so I decided to take a shower in his bathroom. Wait.. where's Nash? I look around.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Nash walks in

"morning." I smile

He sits down next to me on the side of the bed.

"Mind if I take a shower?" I ask

"Nah go ahead."

I hop in the shower and do my usual. I couldn't shave because I didn't bring my razor. I washed my body with Nash's Axe body wash, and his coconut scented shampoo/conditioner.

I look for my towel but I can't find it anywhere. Neither my clothes.. Dammit I forgot I took them off in his room when he left. Fuck. I open the door looking for my clothes but I can't find them. Anywhere.

"NASH."

"Yeeees." he smirks walking in slow.

I knew it, "You little-"

"Looking for these?" he pulls out my clothes.
"Or this?" pulling out a towel.

"Nash give it!" I yell

"Come out and get it then."

"Nash I'm naked!" I whisper/ laugh.

"And?" he smirks.
"If you want it so bad come and get it." he waves it.

I see what he was doing and he's not getting away with it. I close the door and lock it to try to find something to out over my body. All I can find is small hand towels. Nash why can't you kept extra body towels in here?

I finally caught my eye on the shower curtain. It's unhook-able! I took it off and wrapped myself in it. I walked out and Nash was still here. He started laughing so hard holding his stomach.

"Shut up! You're the one who wouldn't hand me my stuff." I spat.

"Aw poor baby." he teased handing the towel and clothes to me.

I dried off and got dressed wearing a white crop top that read 'Vogue' and High-wasted light washed jeans.
Elizabeth let me use her blow drier & curler. I did my hair then walked back to the room.

I felt somebody wrap their arms around my waist from behind, it was Nash.

"You look beautiful." he kissed my cheek. I blushed. We were hanging out with the guys today, and I couldn't wait.

Today was going to be fun.