// epilouge \\

8 years later ..

It's now 2023 and Me and Nash are happily married, we have our ups and downs a few times buts that's life. We love each other and we stick to our wedding vows.

Sage and Sienna have grown so much, They're both almost 9 years old and so beautiful. Their eyes are blue as Nash's and have dark brown hair. Both tan because we now live in Orlando, FL. We keep in touch with our buds, we visit where they live sometimes.

Andrea is engaged to her fiancé and is on vacation in England.

Cam just got married a few months ago to a girl named Rachel who's the sweetest. They moved to San Antonio, CA.

Jack and Jack both have wives and are still traveling and making music, making big hits nowadays.

The others are either traveling, married, have kids, or isn't dating anyone at the time but has a good job and takes good care of themselves.

Nash is still into acting and so is Cam. They made one movie together, The Outfield. Now they are going their separate ways, making their own movies and becoming more and more known. Everyone's done with tours and has moved on with bigger things.

Now, me, I still sing. I've became bigger the past years and I have concerts once in a while. My family supports me through it and I'm glad. So do my fans.

I couldn't be happier for what I've got.

Now.. Let's see what happens next.

THE END.
_______________

THANK U ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING.

I've had fun and now it's time to start something new :) thank u all once again, bye for now loves 💗