40

⚠️ DIRTY CHAPTER BEWARE ⚠️

~ still Nash's PoV ~

I'm walking back to our room, I'm nervous she won't want to talk to me.
I open the door slightly and walk in. It's darker than usual in here. Even though it's 9:00 at night. The blinds are closed.

"Ariella?"

Ariellas PoV:

I heard Nash call my name. I was planning on sneaking up on him.
He calls for me again.

He's facing the bed on his phone and I walk up behind him. I quickly turn him around.

"Ariella I'm-" I kiss him to shut up. I knew he was going to apologise but I don't care.

He kissed back roughly then stopped.

"Ariella please hear me out."

"Nash I don't care anymore. I want you." I whisper the last part in his ear.

I start kissing his neck going down to his collar bone. I can hear him moan and I smirk.

"Fuck it." he breaths out.

He flips me so that he's on top of me. He pulls me too his waist and kisses me passionately but a little rough. It was kind of funny because we were still in our bathing suits. He pulls of his tank and quickly goes back to the kiss. I tug on his long hair in the back as he leaves love bites on my neck. I let out a slight moan as he blows on my neck.

I bring him back up to my lips and he grabs my waist. He's in between my legs kissing me as my legs are around his waist.

"I want you. I need you. I love you." he says between kisses. I smile and kiss him roughly. he slips his young into my mouth and it's like a little fight now.

I bring my hands under my back trying to undo my bikini top.

"Can I do it." he says

I nod and he got it undone and slowly took it off. Nash's eyes went wide. He made me feel uncomfortable to I covered them up with my arms. He looked me in the eyes and moved my arms. He bent down to my ear:

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." he whispers

He made me smile. He came back and kissed me. While kissing me he was squeezing my breasts which made me moan.

I tugged on his pants and he took them off. You could see his bulge through his boxers. I started to blush.

"Like what ya see?" he smirked. He could tell I was blushing.

He went between my legs and I could feel 'it' on my leg. He grabs my waist again and pulls me towards his waist and grinds down on me. He leaves kisses going down my neck to my stomach. When he reaches my bottom area, he looks back up at me.

He pulls them off and starts kissing my inner thighs. He reaches the soft spot and kisses it.

"Nash." I moan. he's such a little tease.

He smirks. Then he does it. He sticks his tongue in me. I moaned loud as he kept going. it felt so good the way he pleasured me.

He took off his boxers which revealed his package. It was bigger than I thought. I blush again and cover my face. He uncovers my face and kisses me. He's taking this slow and I love it.

"Are you ready?" he asks anxiously.

I nod and he kisses me gently and passionate.

As he enters me I tighten my eyes at how much it hurts. He thrusted into me slowly. He stops.

"I'm sorry..does it hurt? I'm trying to be gentle." he asks worried.

"Nash It's fine." I smile lightly and kiss him.

He thrusted back into me.

"Babe I have to go f-faster." he moans

I kiss him passionately to show him it's okay. He speeds up and I moan loudly.

"Oh my god." I moan.

"I'm close." he moaned

He starts going faster and we both moan.

"Nash I'm gonna-"

"Me too."

Before you knew it be both came. Out of breathe he pulls out and lays next to me.

"I love you so much." he says kissing my forehead. "goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight baby." he kiss his cheek.