15

I was excited, I got early birthday money (which was only $270) and I was ready to spend it! My birthdays coming up, I'm really excited!

While walking around I bought a few outfits from different stores. I walked into Hollister and bought a couple of light jeans. All of a sudden I accidentally dropped everything. Good going Ariella.

I started picking up everything when somebody came to help.

"Here lemme help you." I hear a low voice. Sounds familiar. I literally jumped 3 feet in the air.

"CAMERON!" I yelled

Cam was like another brother to me. I loved him to death, we were so close until I moved to Texas. Ah I'm so happy to see him!

"Oh my god ARI! I missed you loads!" he said picking me up.

"Me too! Since when were you in North Carolina?"

"Oh I just got here, wanted to visit my bro. When did you get back?"

"Visiting Nash? That's nice! & last week." I say picking the rest of my stuff.

"Yeahh. So we should catch up more sound good?"

"Sounds great, see ya around cam." I smile. I give him a hug a walked away.

I figured I should just walk back home since I don't have as much money left. I then walked out to my car, and as I got their I was all if a sudden slammed into it. I fell to the ground right away. As I winced in pain I looked up slowly to see who pushed me.

Before I could tell who it was the punched me in the face. They must have punch me pretty hard because I didn't remember anything after that.
I blacked out.

- hour & a half go by -

"Miss.. are you OK? MISS!" it all started coming to me.

I open my eyes, noticing I'm on the ground, my eyes widen.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered.

"I don't really know miss, I just found you laying here passed out when I went to put my groceries in the car." She says.

She helps me when I stand up. God my face hurts so bad.

"You should probably get that checked out."

I nodded. She said she had to go, so we said our goodbyes and I thanked her.

I drove home holding my face, which made it hurt worse but if felt more worse when I wasn't holding it.

I got home and slowly walked inside. My mom still want home, good.

It's 2:30pm and Nash gets out of school at 3:00. That means he's possibly coming over soon. And I have a HUGE BRUISE ON MY FACE WOAH. I gasp looking in the mirror. I touch it and I wince in pain.

It covered my whole right cheek, what the fuck actually happened..