43

Nash should be here any minute now and I was freaking out. He texted me he was 2 minutes away. Right now I'm pacing back and forth. I didn't realise Nash was in the hotel till he called my name.

"..Ariella?"

Nash's PoV:

I walked into our room seeing Ariella looking scared pacing around.

"..Ariella?" I called out.

She freaked out when she heard me. She looked different.. I walked up to her, and noticed her eyes are all red and puffy.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"You're gonna leave me aren't you?" She cries. My eyes start to water. Why would she think that?

"Ariella I would never leave you, don't even think I will because I won't. I love you so damn much, I'd hate to loose you." I kiss her forehead.

She walks away from me and stops at the bathroom. I walk over to her and she pushes the door open a little. I walk inside and look around till I spot it.

Ariellas PoV:

My heart is beating so fast right now it's making me want to throw up. He finally speaks after a few minutes.

"Are these y-yours..?" he manages to say

I start crying on the ground. When he sees me he runs over.

"Those are yours?" he asks standing me up.

I nod my head lightly. His frown turns into the biggest smile I've seen. He grabs me by the thighs and spins me around.

"Y-your not mad?" I say

"THERES A LITTLE ME I SIDE OF YOU! WHY WOULD I BE MAD?" he spins me around. I laugh and he sets me down.

"If you thought I'd leave you right now. On your BIRTHDAY, because your pregnant, you got it all wrong. I'd never leave you, I'm gonna be here until he or she comes out. I'm gonna be here for you through think and thin baby." he hugs me.

I hug him back relieved. I let go of the hug and realise it's coming again. I run to the bathroom and throw up. Nash runs in and holds my hair back. He rubs my back in circles the whole time.

I manage myself to get up and fix myself. My breath is probably bad, so I brush my teeth again. I feel a little better. But I take a couple Advil for my head because it's pounding.

We walk out and I instantly fall asleep in the car. I wake up to Nash shaking me.

"Get up babe, we're here." he smiles