50

"Shh!"

"God man your so damn loud."

"I'm sorry!"

"hurry take the picture."

*snap snap*

"go go go!"

BANG

Me and Nash both jumped up and I felt to the ground.

"Ow." I say rubbing my head.

"Sorry." Nash laughs

He helps me up and I see Hayes out of the corner of my eye trying to crawl away. So that's what the noise was.

"I see you Hayes." not looking at him

"fuck." he mumbled

I laugh and go hug him.

"Missed you Hass."

"Missed you too Ari."

I then heard screaming coming down the stairs.

Matt came running hiding behind me.

"ARI HIDE ME PLE- ARI!!!!" he screams picking me up bridal style sounding me around.

"Mattyyyyyy." I hug him.

He sets me down and runs away.

"What the fuck?" I laugh

"Cam." Hayes said

I nod, "Ah, what'd Matt fuck up now."

"He was working out and Matt bumped into him and cam spilled his water on his ph-."

"YOUR A DEAD MAN." Cam ran after Matt looking pissed off.

He stopped and saw me.

"Ari!" he picked me up and hugged me.

"Cam I have some news." I whisper in his ear.

"Tell me later, kinda busy right now as you can see." he points towards Matt who's out of breath.

"Cam, Matt will but you a new phone okay, this is important."

"Woah woah woah-" Matt intrupts

"You will." I raise my voice. He then stomps off like a baby.

"come outside." I grab Cam

I tell him everything and he picks me up and spins me around.

"If it's a boy, I'm gonna teach him all my moves, and if it's a girl, I'm going to protect her like a brother." Cam tells me.

I smile and hug him. I love how much Cam cares. We walk back inside and I sit on Nash's lap.

"I told Cam. I'm kind of nervous about the other guys Nash.." I rub my face.

"Don't worry, they'll be cool with it." he kisses my cheek and gets up to use the bathroom.

I end up telling them the next day because I was nervous. But surprisingly they're beyond happy. And they're already picking out names..?

"Guys!" I laugh. "I don't even know the gender."

"I like Jack!" Jack and Jack say together.

"Louis Tomlinson!" Matt yells

"I like Carrie." Sam says

"Sam no, I'm not naming her after some psycho bitch." I practically spat.

"What about Fiona?" Nate adds in.

"Guys I don't know yet!" I giggle at how anxious they are. "I have lots of time. Just wait till we find out he gender then we'll pick a name out." I smile

They all agree and we just hang out for the day at the house.

"So no party?" Sam gives me a sad face.

"You guys can, I'm staying home." I laugh

"You should anyways." Nash's says.

"Well we're going home, we got stuff to do tomorrow! We'll see y'all later." The o2l boys yell.

"bye guys." I wave

"I'm going to sleep." The boys yell.

Nate and Sam had to leave because they don't live here. They said they'd be back tomorrow.

"Let's go to bed." I whisper to Nash

We walk upstairs and lay down. It was colder than usual so I changed my shirt into a white sweater.

"I'm exhausted.." I breathed out.

"Well your pregnant." Nash laughs.

I start to laugh then I frown.

"Nash.. Our parents."

"Shit." Nash face palms.

"W-what if they break us apart.. I mean we never intended to have a baby Nash.. it just happened."

"They won't babe. Your moms happy we're together and were old enough for our own decisions. Get some sleep. We'll talk about it tomorrow." he kisses my head and puts his arms around my waist.

I sigh.. I'm scared my moms going to freak and make me come back home for a while. My mom seems nice.. but when it comes to this she's.. different.