7

Last night was.. I don't know, weird. I've always been afraid of storms, and a few other things but it's not a big deal. Well, to me but my moms afraid I'll get hurt & I know I won't, I'm safe. I feel safe.

I don't want to tell Nash about what I'm talking about, I feel he would be "over protective" like my brother was. My brother moved out a while ago. He's at a college in Texas.

I woke up, forget where I was until I saw Nash next to me. They was he slept made me laugh, it was cute. I tried moving slowly so I wouldn't wake him. Then I just felt like I should look around his room. (Not snooping)

He had so many pictures on his wall. I noticed this one special picture of him and a girl. It was me. It's when we went to his lake house summers ago, I was on his back making a weird face and he was laughing in the picture. We both looked so happy.

I walked around some more, mostly looking at his pictures he had.

"Nice view" a person laughed.

I jumped and turned around noticing Nash staring at me. What view?

"Umm.."

He laughed loud and pointed at my butt. Oh...My God. I turned so red, I was embarrassed. Ugh. Somehow his shirt got tucked into part of my underwear which showed MY BUTT.

I quickly took it out covering my face. I didn't say anything after that. I just fell to the ground.

"Volleyball has paid of for you huh?" He smirked at me. I laughed at what he told me.

"Shut it Grier." smirking back at him

I got up and sat on his bed. That's when he pulled me down and held me down. I tried getting up but he was too strong. Fuck it.

He let go but kept his arm around me. I was on my back and he laid on his side.

His hair got a little longer when I last saw him, it made him more attractive. Especially when it's messy.

I played with his hair, rubbing my hands threw it. He closed his eyes as I did it. I knew Nash always loved when I did that.

"Why'd you stop." He whined. I laughed.

I slid down more and turned to Nash, whose head was half in the bed. Looked like he was sniffing his bed. He turned to me. Giving me the look. I rolled my eyes and began to play with his hair again.

"I could stay here all day." He said with a small smile.
"How about we just watch movies all day. I have nothing to do."

"Nash, I have to babysit sky."

"She can with us. Plus, I want it to be a me and you day. Since you're finally back." he said.

I gave him a smile and put my head on his chest.

"Okay."