44

We walk outside and a man talks to us about what we have to do. We get pulled up to the top where the zip lining starts.

They put a harness around you and under you. Me and Nash both got buckled up to where he was behind me and I was in front of him. They attached our harnesses together so we didn't separate. I started getting butterflies.

"Nash this is an amazing birthday present." I turn around and peck his lips.

"Good." he smiles.

"You guys ready?" Greg smiles.

We nod and they push us off. I was scared at first but then it was fun. The sight was gorgeous in Hawaii. The sky was blue and had pinkish/orange clouds from the sun going down.

"So beautiful." I whisper

"Like you."

I smile and rest my head on his chest.

We finally got to the bottom and there was a car waiting for us.

"C'mon, Mr. Grier has somewhere to be." they say sophisticatedly.

I raise my eyebrows but ignore it.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"I have somewhere to be, but I promise I'll see you tonight." he kisses me.

I sigh and walk to the car. They drive me back to the hotel and leave. I walk in and plop on my bed. I hear ruffling in the closet. I grab the closest object to me, which was a lamp and all over there. I slow let walk and hesitate to open the door.

I remember I have a lamp in my hands so I slowly open it. I see two figures in the dark and I started freaking out.

I turned the light on and screamed.

"DONT HURT US."

My eyes widened at who it was.

"Andrea!!" I screamed jumping at her.

"You bitch, I could be hurt you! How did you get here?!"

"Um hello??" Another person says.

I look to my right and see.."FAITH!"
I hug her and ask her the same thing.

"Nash bought us a plane ticket for us here. He said to help you get dolled up so let's get to it!"

- 30 minutes go by -

"Faith my hair.. it's perfect.. and Andrea.. my make up, it's gorgeous." I'm speechless.

My hair was curled and pinned to the side with a braid going around the back of my head. Andrea did my make up so perfectly. She gave me a smoky eye look and put red lipstick on my lips. She put eyeliner on me and some mascara.

"K go put this on." Faith hands me a beautiful dress.

"Faith.. who's is this?" I gasp.

"Yours?" she laughs.

"Mine? I've never bought this."

"Nash did." she tells me

I smile and go put it on. It took my breath away.

Andreas Pov:

"Andrea.. Come look at this." Faith pulls me

She holds up these weird sticks, then it catches my eye. Those are pregnancy tests!!

"Faith.. Is she-"

"Yes." she blurts out

I all of a sudden get so happy. She's going to be a mom! Me and Faith are basically jumping and squealing up and down at the fact she's having a baby.