27

After my shower I blow dried my hair then curled it. I put on some Hollister shorts, a white t-shirt that went down to the middle of my belly and a flannel around my waist. I was done by 10:30. I slipped on my white converse and left my house and headed to Nash's.

I walked in a waited for Nash. He walked down the stairs wearing khaki shorts and a black button up shirt.

"Ready?" I ask

"Um.. no I have a date I'm going on and I'm leaving for it right now."

I felt confused but sad.. why would he- I was cut out of my thoughts.

"Are you serious? Would you 'really' think I left you just like that? Hell no I wouldn't, I'd kill myself if I lost you. Don't ever believe I'll leave you." he said kissing me.

"You punk." i laughed. "Are you ready now?"

"Yes I'm ready." he smiled taking my hand.

"Bye mom!"

We got in the car and I was driving because of course he has no idea where we're going.

"So what's the plan?" He asks

"You'll see."

We arrived at the board walk on Venice Beach. (idk I made it up.. don't hate k bye) When we got out I told him to stay by the car. I ran over to a girl I met when I went shopping once. We instantly became friends. She was apart of this whole beach thing.

"Ari!" she hugged me

"Hey Faith, so can you take us over there?" I smiled

"Let's go." she cheered.

I waved at Nash to come on and he listened. He reached to me and held my hand to whole way.

"Here you are, have fun." she smiled and walked off.

We sat down on a blanket in the sand, there was a basket full of Nash's favourite foods.

"Not to cheesy?" I asked him giggling.

"No not at all." he smiled.

"The chocolate covered strawberries are for last." I told taking out the food.

He nodded in agreement. Then his eyes lit up.

"YOU GOT SUBWAY?! YOUR THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER." He yells kissing my face everywhere. I let out a laugh at how happy he was.

"Your favourite." I smile

We ate our sandwiches, then dug into the strawberries. The best part. Well, maybe for me but I think subway was Nash's favourite part. (haha)

"Open." I say feeding Nash a strawberry. I giggle.

"I brought grapes, but the green kind because I know you don't like the red ones."

"You know me too well." he says with his hands over his chest.

"Open." he says planning on trying to throw a grape in my mouth.

Nash threw many grapes at me at the same time. He's suck a dork.

"Oops." he smirked

"Your gonna get it Grier." I said standing up. He ran away but I caught up to him. I jump on him and pinned him to the ground holding his arms in the sand.

"Well you got me." he states.

"Mhmm." I laugh

I then crashed my lips onto his and sparks flew everywhere. It was amazing. I jumped out of the moment at my phone ringing.

~ When the tides the lull you down, when the tides the pull you- ~

'Hello?'

'Hi sweetie! Everybody's here and it's all ready, you can ring him home now.'

'Okay, be there soon. Bye'

- End of call -

"Who was that?" Nash asks

"Um, nobody." I said clearly

Nash kind of looked irritated but I shook it off. I told him we had to go so I grabbed the blanket and Nash grabbed the food and we headed back. We put everything in the trunk and went home.

Nash's PoV:

Ugh stupid phone. I was smoking our moment here.

"Be there soon, bye."

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Um, nobody." she says

She told me we had to leave which irritated me sorta. I wanted to spend more time with her.

When we drove home there were cars everywhere.

"Ariella what's going on?" I ask

She just smiles at me and kissed me. I love when she kisses me out of nowhere.

"Let's go."