54

Still Nash's Pov

We got to the house and my breathing started getting heavier. I guess Hayes noticed because he asked what was wrong. I just shook my head and gave him a small smile.

I took a deep breath and opened our front door.

"I cant wait to see my baby." Ariella's mom smiles

"Where is everybody?" my mom says.

We walk into the kitchen.. and

"SURPRISE!" everyone yells

Mine and Ariella's parents gasp.

"Mi hija." Ari's mom runs and hugs her.

"Hi mom." she hugs her back.

Going good so far..

Ariella Pov:

Well its going good so far.

I look at Nash who looks nervous as a wreck then back at everybody else. Andrea butts in.

"Lets get this party started!" she nervously laughed walking to the food.

"Hungry?" I smile

They all nod and set their luggage down. They decided to bring their luggage to their hotel room later after the party's over. Hayes was sleeping at our house.

Party was going great, we played all games, ate, and just talked about our good times.

"So.. what was all this for Ariella? You now.. its, different" Elizabeth takes a sip of her punch.

My face goes blank.. I was so scared to come out with it.

"Mom, we-um-me and-um.." Nash stutters

"I have an announcement." I yelled

"What is it hunny?"

"Now you know whatever happens.. you'll understand right?" I hold her shoulders and stare into her eyes.

"Hun whats going on." she asks anxiously.

I turn to give Andrea a look to go get something, and she understands. She comes out with the fruit baby carriage we made and set it in front of our parents.

"Mom.." I give her a loving smile

Elizabeth gasps along with Chad and Hayes.

My mom starts to realize.. she looks up at me then back at the fruit and back at me. Her mouth drops.

"Im pregnant.." I smile trying not to sound nervous. Then Nash sits next to me.

"Im.. I cant.. I-" she starts to cry

I hug her and rub my hand on her back in circles.

"Im going to be a grandma." she crys out happily.

I sigh in relief, and hug her tighter.

"Yes, you are." I giggle

"Oh my little ones are growing up so fast. Who knew after all these years you two would get married and have a.. k-kid." Elizabeth starts to cry when she finished

Nash calms her down and we talk through everything.

It was getting late, so Nash's parents and mine had to leave to book their hotel rooms. We said our goodbyes and they left.

"Im so tired." I whined plopping on the couch.

"Lets go to bed babe." Nash insists. Its about 9:30 and we've been working ever since 7 in the morning.

Everybody else was tired so they went to bed also. I changed in one of Nash's old flannels and decided to leave my pants off and only sleep in that and my underwear. It was extremely hot in his room somehow. SO we didn't sleep with blankets that night. There was no point in to. I rested my head on nashs bare chest and closed my eyes. I fell sleep in no time