24

I walked into the kitchen to noticed somebody facing the other way. Once they turned around I couldn't believe my eyes.

"D- Frank? Is that really you?" I say walking closer.

I almost called him Dad.. but I couldn't. But he looked.. different? But a good different. He looked healthier, better looking. Has he really changed?

"Hi Ariella." he said his s small smile.

"Hi." I said blankly.

"Can we talk..? In private?" he asked.

I turned to my mom and brother, and the both nodded saying it was ok.

We walked outside and left them inside.

"So.. your probably wondering why I'm back here-"

"Yes." I said crossing my arms. I didn't really want to talk to him but I had to.

"Well.. I've really changed. Trust me. I know your not going to forgive me but I'm so so sorry for everything.. I was such a bastard to you.. to my family.. And the fact I called my friend on you.. I couldn't ever forgive myself. But I've changed. Jail made me a better person Ariella. I've thought a lot and I wanted to become a better person and hopefully.. hopefully someday gain your trust back. It may be years.. But it's worth the try. When your mom took me in I was speechless. I actually thought she was going to say no.. That's when I examined my self. My new self. She still haven't forgave me but I'm going to try to get her trust back too. And I promise. PROMISE, I will never ever ever ever hurt you again. I regret everything and during jail I witnessed how bad I was. I couldn't believe myself. Then I changed. I really did. Then when I saw you walk in.. I notice how beautiful you looked. You've definitely changed. Now your a super star! I'm proud of you Ariella.. Really, I am. Again.. I'm so sorry for everything."

He finally finished. I smiled at him, I could say he has changed.. but he's right. I'm not going to forgive him. Not now. But maybe soon.. I don't know yet.

I pushed myself to hug him.. I could tell he's let off a lot. He hugged back.
"I'm so sorry." he said again.

"I get that you've changed. But your right. I'm not going to forgive you, not sure when.. but it's going to take a lot. But for now.. I can't call you my dad." I simply said.

He nodded in agreement, he knew he had to listen. I hope he's really changed.