Author's Note (2)

Hello. 

You're probably wondering why this exists... let me explain.

I'm writing this "chapter" (but not really a chapter) to mark the end of the first part of this story. And a new beginning- the beginning of the second part... 

I can't tell you everything, but here's what you can expect. Read a better account of the events in "Preface (2)."

Lady Gisela has been defeated. But Keefe died in the process... overwhelmed by guilt and fear. 

However, things have barely begun. 

The world is still broken and heavily flawed, and Sophie and her friends have to step up for change.

But there are powerful forces at work... and what someone has planned will shift the course of the universe and destroy everything worth living for.

This is the 77th day I've been writing this story. (I started on 1/1/2023) Look at how far Elysian has come since then!

The story has managed to develop from an idea in my brain to this...

This story. It's official now. It's a story. It's not finished yet, but it will be in some time. :)

As of right now, it has almost 60,000 words and around 5.7K - 5.8K reads on Wattpad. Thank you so much if you're a reader! (Which should be everyone, since you're reading this right now.)

Thank you again for sticking with me this far. You all are a dream come true. 

Happy reading!

~ CelestialMoonlight7