³⁰

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.

WAS THAT A double entendre? Nagi felt too inebriated to understand any subtle phrase, and that was saying a lot when he usually didn't have the patience for subliminal messages

WAS THAT A double entendre? Nagi felt too inebriated to understand any subtle phrase, and that was saying a lot when he usually didn't have the patience for subliminal messages. "When you say handle, do you mean on the ice or sexua-"

"Okay, big boy, time for some water." Reo pushed him towards a chair, "You got to pee until it comes out yellow, you hear me?"

"Yes, but I don't want you going in the bathroom with me to check." That would be crossing several lines at once.

Reo huffed what could've been a laugh if he weren't so uptight. "No shit," he snorted. And oh, how much Nagi adored him. Reo was amazing when he wasn't too busy pretending to be his enemy.

He turned with a glass in one hand and a jug of water in the other. "I suppose the date with Barou didn't go too well?"

Another magician!

"Why?"

"Exhibit A, you're drunk, which means the conversation was either really good or really boring." Reo pointed out, filling the glass with the hint of a knowing smile on his face. Fuck, was he smiling at Nagi? "And I'm leaning towards the second option, or else you wouldn't have come so early."

"Why?" Nagi asked for a second time, not following. Wouldn't have come home early... "Oh, are you talking about sex?"

"Unless you stay the night at your date's house to play Fifa," Reo joked.

Did he not know Nagi wasn't fond of hookups? Well, there was no way he knew. Much could've changed while they were continents apart, and Nagi was now a famous athlete and streamer. Surely he had some game.

Sorry to disappoint. "I don't enter strangers' houses," Nagi said, hiding the fact that he was also a big fucking virgin by choice. "Stranger danger and all that," he coughed.

Reo smirked at him, entertained by his antics. He pushed the glass towards him so Nagi would drink. "Sure,"

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

If he were in control of all his senses he wouldn't ask, but Nagi insisted "Do you sleep over and stuff?"

"Sometimes," Reo shrugged, "not often."

"Why?" Was he not as much of a romantic as he always struck Nagi to be?

"You're not supposed to stay the night after a hookup," he replied, putting both elbows on the kitchen island. "It's clingy..." he looked away.

If Nagi were to fuck him, Reo would never be too clingy. Reo was damn perfect.