⁵²

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?

﹝ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ﹞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫?

"YOU SHOULDN'T DOUBT I'm into you. Just you."

"Fair enough," Seishiro kissed him, right where shoulder and neck met, over the fabric of his clothes.

Reo tried to ignore the way it made his ears burn. "Fuck, you're embarrassing."

"Really?" The other pulled back, "You're so red over a tiny kiss-"

"Yeah, 'cause we're in public, and there are cameras."

Honestly, if Reo didn't initiate the physical affection, he wasn't that able to play it cool. Which was unfair, wasn't it? How come Seishiro can remain so calm whenever I peck his nose, but I turn into a tomato the moment he kisses me on the neck?

"I never thought you would be against some PDA," Seishiro pointed out.

"And I never thought you would be one to enjoy it," Reo retaliated.

"I don't, I just like you," he said simply. Reo missed their old banter when he could flirt in his own evil, provoking way and get Seishiro worked up, instead of suffering the karma of now being in his position. "What?"

"Nothing," he lied.

"That face ain't nothing."

Reo looked away, but his hands went to the front of Seishiro's hoodie, and he tugged him close, just the tiniest bit. Only so he could count white lashes and specs of blue. "I like hearing that you like me," he whispered in the end. "And I like that smile, too..."

But Seishiro didn't let him enjoy the sight for too long, leaning in until their noses brushed together. Causing Reo to close his eyes in reflex, the poor eager fool. "I'm so happy."

"Uh-huh," Reo felt dizzy for a second, hoping for a kiss that wouldn't come (and that he shouldn't hope for! They were in public!). Eventually, he blinked his eyes open, and Seishiro's hands on his back had to keep him steady. Reo gulped, trying to focus.

"...Let's go home once Yukki comes back. Is there any movie you want to watch tonight?"

"I wasn't thinking about movies right now," Seishiro said.

Reo avoided his eyes and started to play with the strings of his hoodie, focusing his attention on that. His face still burned, but this wasn't the place to get all intimate. Besides, Seishiro had just had the chance! Yet he hadn't made the move!

"Reo."

"If we vote, we may be able to get a say for movie night. You- You're coming, right?"

"Baby," ah, fuck, "look at me."