⁵⁰

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ғɪғᴛʏ
𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬

NOW

REO WAS "DATING" Nagi Seishiro

Perhaps not officially, but they were going out. And sometimes Reo held Seishiro's hand because he was glad he could touch him without feeling bad, which was enough for now. A week had passed, and they had visited two more spots from the Toronto list, so it had to be a good sign for how their relationship was developing.

As busy as they were because of skating and other responsibilities, Reo was making an effort to let Nagi in, asking him to hang out after practice and class. In their apartments, they would watch a movie or have dinner together, and most importantly, they would catch up on the lives they had led apart for so long.

Just the other night, Nagi had fallen asleep on Reo's lap, saying something about a new video game he wanted to show him, and yawning against Reo's stomach. Reo wasn't exactly sure of what Nagi was talking about because when the guy called him baby, Reo kind of zoned out. He wasn't sure where that came from either, but he wasn't complaining.

It actually made him smile fondly, without realizing it. Plus, it always made him want to call Seishiro something nice, too.

But Reo thought of the corniest and most childish pet names on the planet, and he didn't want to get used to saying them out loud in case any of their friends heard. Shidou would never let him live it down if he were to catch Reo calling Seishiro "treasure" or "bunny" accidentally.

With a few clapping sounds, Reo got out of his head. He was still at the rink, and he was supposed to be paying attention to his coach. It wasn't his fault that his mind was going elsewhere though; practice should've finished fifteen minutes ago, and staying for longer was affecting his concentration.

Chris noticed. It was part of his job to notice, and he sighed. "Alright, I know you're tired, but we need to get this done for Anri by next week. Two more and I'll let you go. Deal?"

Reo nodded hastily at his proposal and rolled his shoulders as he mentally went over part of his routine again. On Tuesday, he and Chris were showing Anri what they had prepared so she could approve. Even if the competition was a bit over a month away, they weren't taking any risks.

Reo liked what they had planned so far, and today they were focusing on polishing a few details. Particularly, one of his jumping combinations, a triple Axel followed by a triple loop. Reo was very meticulous about how he entered a triple Axel since he didn't like when his entry was predictable, but he also needed enough impulse to rotate those three and a half times in the air.

By the time he was suspended in the air, Chris had to take a call. So he went away, not without yelling at Reo that he would be back in a minute. Reo finished the triple loop with a little satisfied smile, brushing Chris off. However, just as he began moving again, he caught a well-known white head in the distance.