♡Characters♡

Hey guys! I'm your author, and I'm here with another Jikook story. I hope this one will be better than my first one. I have many ideas in my head, and they are all jumbled, so I guess my old story might have been a little mess.

This is the second Jikook story I'm writing.

The main ship will be: Jikook (as always)

Side ships (Namjin, Taegiseok & more)

If you don't like these kinds of stories, you are free to leave.

Hope you will enjoy it!
Please vote and comment!!!

♡♡♡

PLOT

What will happen if Jeon Jungkook a ruthless mafia leader falls for an ethereal woman named Park Minji

What will happen if Jeon Jungkook a ruthless mafia leader falls for an ethereal woman named Park Minji. He falls for her beauty and decided to marry her. However, Minji was in love with someone else and she decides to elope.

What will happen if Park Minji's identical twin brother, Park Jimin, has to take her place and marry the man and keep his identity of being a man safe?
Will Jimin manage or will the truth be revealed?
How will the mafia boss react when he gets to know his 'wife' is actually a man? Will Jungkook start loving the Jimin, his husband or will he hate him?

Read and find out!!

●●●●●●●●●●

MAIN CHARACTERS

》Park Jimin-Age: 24-Gender: Male-About: smart, wants to be independent, playboy type, ethereal, has a twin sister named Minji, best friends with Jennie & Tae, rude to people who are rude to him, smart, works at a restaurant at day time & 7FATES ni...

Park Jimin
-Age: 24
-Gender: Male
-About: smart, wants to be independent, playboy type, ethereal, has a twin sister named Minji, best friends with Jennie & Tae, rude to people who are rude to him, smart, works at a restaurant at day time & 7FATES nightclub at night, loves both jobs but only his best friends and twin sister knows that he's works at a nightclub, loves his family & friends, tsundere, confident.