Chapter 13

》Daegu

Suga reported everything that he observed about Lee mafias' building for the past few weeks to the mafia boss before leaving Seoul. Many black cars stopped in front of the old, abandoned building in Daegu. Jeon mafia boss & mafia memebers made their way to the Lees' building with weaponary ready in their hands.

"On my signal, break the door. Once we get in, disarm everyone and shoot if needed, but don't murder anyone. Our priority is to capture Lee Taemin." Jungkook explains the plan once again facing his henchmen.

Everyone nods their head, declaring that they understand the plan. After waiting for a few minutes, Jungkook raises his hand up, signalling the two men standing near the building door to break it down.

The two men, Chanbin & Jeongin clash their shoulders to the hard wooden door a few times and successfully break open it. A loud thud echoes as the door falls to the ground and a loud alarm blare with red light flashing, sending a warning signals to the Lees.

Not wasting anytime Jeon mafias barged into the building, their guns pointed forward, ready to shoot the Lees inside the building

Not wasting anytime Jeon mafias barged into the building, their guns pointed forward, ready to shoot the Lees inside the building. To their surprise no one is inside.

"Split up and search." The mafia boss orders motioning his hand for them to hurry.

"Yes, boss." Jeon mafia's say in unison before splitting up and going to search the area.

Jungkook, Suga, Jeongin and Chanbin stayed on the first floor while Soobin and Beomgyu and a few others went to investigate the second floor.

Jungkook enters a spacious room, his sharp eyes observe the place, the walls painted grey, a ticking clock hung on the wall, papers scattered on tables, and it looks surprisingly clean compared to its outside old appearance

'They must have been here but then left in a hurry. Otherwise, how can an old building be this clean and have a working clock'

"Boss!" Soobin's loud voice echos inside, making everyone stop their search and come out. The mafia boss makes his way out of the room he is in and heads toward Soobin.