Chapter 20

I'M BACK BABIES!! Did you miss me?

* biting lip and winking *

》 Jeon mansion

The luxury brand clock on the wall ticks, reverberating its steady tapping sound through the lavish room, mixing in with it is the rhythmic sound of rain droplets falling onto the casement window, leaving streaks & trails before rolling off to the ground.

Sitting up on his bed with a white duvet wrapped around hiself to keep himself warm, Park Jimin silently stares at the darkness in the spacious room as he listens to the pulsating music.

Grey and black clouds paints the sky before dawn. Trees gently sway to the rhythm of the wind, lightly rocking the sleepy birds back to sleep even in the midst of the gradually increasing thunderstrom.

Jimin's heavy breathing sound mingles with the mixed sound of rain and the clock ticking, yet it wasn't able to excuse Jimin from his deep thoughts

His grip on the duvet loosens as his eyes slowly travel to the empty spot on the bed next to him. A place that was invaded by his hubby, but now empty and cold. As his eyes kept fixated on the voidness next to him, his heart clenched, engulfed by emptiness and glum.

He feels lonely without his husband clinging on to him in the morning.

A few days have already passed since the day Jungkook came home, reeking of alcohol and since then, Jungkook has been pushing Jimin away from him.

The last time they had a proper conversation was when they visited Jimin's house, and till now, Jimin didn't get a good opportunity to speak with his hubby.

Waking up early and leaving to work and getting back past midnight was the mafia leader's new routine, and it was also a way for him to avoid any converse with his liar wifey.

However, the mafia leader's actions have caused his little wife multiple sleepless nights, and today is one of them.

Jimin had many thoughts lingering around his head, and those thoughts chained him to feeling guilty, causing him to have a hard time falling asleep.

He longs for sleep, he had for quite few days now, but since he's up and about, he knows there's no way he'll fall back asleep with his mind replaying flashbacks of Jungkook from that day.

The way his husband's loving eyes were replaced by glaring dark eyes, his flirtatious voice eliminated by the firm and loud voice that commanded Jimin to piss off. Jungkook's loud and firm voice made Jimin scared, causing his weak heart to pound twice as fast.

The red eyes inundated with pure hatred, throwing daggers in the shorter one's direction at any time their eyes met even for a second. The Reeking smell of alcohol emanated from Jungkook was still fresh to Jimin.

That nightmare of a day is still fresh to the brunet. That day when Jungkook lashed out him was a bad dream to Jimin, causing his heart to churn & skin to goosebump whenever the pictures flash back in his mind. Now, that nightmare is gradually turning into a daily occurrence.