Chapter 5

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook stood at the altar facing each other's hands, still intertwined to Jimin's dismay.

The marriage hall is white themed with white roses here and there. Jimin kept his gaze on the ground, daring not to look up at the fiery dark doe eyes.

Jeon Jungkook, however, kept his gaze fixed on the ethereal beauty in front of him. He just couldn't take his eyes off his 'soon to be wife'.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Minji as your lawfully wedded wife, to love, comfort, and cherish from this day and forth?" The priest asks, facing Jungkook, who is staring at Jimin lovingly.

"I do." He says, not taking his gaze away from Jimin. He slowly caresses Jimin's soft, delicate hand in a flirtatious manner, making Jimin lift his head up quickly and look at Jungkook, who devilishly smirks.

"Do you Park Minji take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, to love, comfort, and cherish from this day and forth?" The priest reacts the same thing to Jimin, who gulps looking at the crowd.

Jimin scans the crowd, he sees people attentively waiting for his answer, some he doesn't even know maybe some of Jungkook's gang members or just complete strangers who knows. Then he sees his best friends, Tae & Jennie, with his younger sister Rosé who is smiling at him sadly. He keeps looking at the crowd without answering he finally meets his father's pleading eyes and his stepmothers menacing glare.

'I need to do this for Minji.'

"I do." Jimin says in a small voice after sighing. Mr. Park smiles sadly while his wife smiles evilly.

"I hereby pronounce you husband and wife." The priest announces after the two exchanged their rings.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says, making Jimin's sad eyes wide in shock.

Kiss!? Jimin was busy panicking that he completely forgot that they had to kiss. Jimin gulps the lump inside his throat as Jungkook lifts up the veil and leans in.

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly as Jungkook tilts his head and kisses Jimin passionately. Jimin bits Jungkook's bottom lip hard, making Jungkook to hiss and pull away.

Jimin shyly smiles as he looks away, not wanting to look at the mafia leader. Jungkook interwines their hands, not minding Jimin's actions.

(Credit to the rightful owner

(Credit to the rightful owner. Jimin had long brown hair btw.)

The next hour, the newly weds spent their time talking and greeting their guests, mostly Jungkook's. Jimin kept his gaze mostly on the ground, not daring to look up at people he didn't even know while Jungkook introduced his 'wife' to everyone.