Chapter 8

》 Jeon mansion

After seeing Suga & Tae take off Jungkook heads to Jimin's room and fall asleep, hugging his cute wifey again.

When the morning sunlight hits Jimin's face, he stirs up awake. He tries to move just to realise he's being hugged by someone.

'This muscle bunny is still hugging me seriously?! Let me take my revenge.'

Jimin smirks, leaning his mouth closer to Jungkook's ear, who is sleeping soundly. Jimin opens his mouth and screams.

"YAHH!! WAKEE UPP!!" Jimin screamed near the younger one's ear, startling Jungkook and causing him to fall off the bed with a thud.

"Ow!" Jungkook hissess, rubbing his head with his hand with a pout getting up from the floor. He looks at the culprit, who caused him to fall off the bed with a pout. Jimin laughs out loudly, with eyes turning into crescents.

Jungkook looks at him in awe and smiles. "My misery is funny to you, huh?" He asks, trying to sound pissed.

"Yes, *giggles* very much! Haha.." Jimin says, giggling loudly as his mind replayes how Jungkook fell off the bed, looking as if he saw a ghost.

"Oh really??! Your hubby is hurt, and you are laughing!?" Jungkook questions, squinting his eyes and pouting even more cutely.

'Is he even a mafia leader. He looks like a baby bunny.'

"Ye-yess, you lo-looked like you *giggles* saw a ghost." Jimin burst into another fit of laughter, imaging Jungkook's face once again.

"So, that's how it is, huh? My wifey finds my misery funny." Jungkook smiles smugly, getting an idea to get back on his cute wifey.

Jungkook gets on the bed and hovers over Jimin, who has his eyes closed while laughing loudly, holding his stomach as it pains from laughing so much.

"You wanna laugh? Then laugh." Jungkook says and starts tickling the smaller one, making him laugh even more.

Jimin tries to push Jungkook's hands away, but the younger keeps tickling him, with a smirk plastered on his bunny face. The older ones face turns red, and the cheeks and stomach start to pain from laughing too much.

"Ahh!! Stop!! *giggles* pl-please stawpp!" Jimin struggles to speak in between his angelic giggles, but no avail the mafia boss ignores his pleas.

"Only if you say you are sorry." Jungkook says, finding his giggling wifey adorable.

"N-no," Jimin refuses, earning another round of dangerous tickles from his husband, "Oh!! O-okay!! Okay!! I-I'm sorry!! S-sorry!!" Jimin finally says, giving in. Jungkook immediately stops the tickling, Jimin breathes loudly, trying to catch his breath after laughing so much.

"See, that was easy! Now, change your clothes and come down to eat breakfast." Jungkook advises and leaves the room after shooting a smile in Jimin's direction, earning a glare from the smaller.

"Annoying brat!! Ow!! My cheeks hurt so much." Jimin pouts, speaking to himself while holding his cheeks.

Jungkook flips his hair while heading to the dining room after changing his clothes. He sits on a chair and waits till Jimin arrives. Jungkook's eyes lit up, seeing Jimin coming downstairs along with Jennie.