Chapter 17

》Jeon mansion

The morning finally arrives. The sun shone brightly, trees swayed rhythmically, and birds chirped happily in the warm morning.

Jimin shifted restlessly in bed as he no longer felt the comfortable warmth of the man who cuddled him to sleep. With eyes closed, Jimin reaches out his small hands in search of his hubby's presence in bed. He softly peeks through his sleepy eyes and pouts, seeing no sign of the big bunny who cuddled him to sleep last night.

Sitting up, Jimin rubs his eyes cutely, taking his time to adjust to the bright sun beams. He deeply sighs, feeling despondent because of Jungkook's absence.

'But why am I feeling sad?'

Jimin very well knew the answer to his own question, but he didn't want to accept it. Not when he's hiding something massive.

How can he even face Jungkook when the truth finally discloses?

Jimin lazily gets off his bed and heads to the bathroom with his head hung low. He reaches to open the bathroom door, but instead of his hand landing on the door handle, it lands on something solid, toned and dripping with water.

Without raising his head up, Jimin squeezes the said solid, toned thing, and frowns, not recalling the cold steel door handle feeling like... like someone's well-toned abs.

"Huh?!" Jimin pulls his hand away and jerks up his head startled by the sudden realisation. The realisation of him touching someone's firm abs, to be exact Jungkook's firm abs.

Jimin's eyes widen like sauceres as his gaze takes in his hubby's Greek god-like physique. Jungkook stood with only a towel wrapped around his waist, hair damp, and water dripping from his body due to the shower he took earlier. The water droplets on Jungkook's body glistens under the golden rays of the sun. The sight alone makes Jimin's legs turn jelly.

 The sight alone makes Jimin's legs turn jelly

(Here's your hobiwater 🚿)

"Like what you see?" Jungkook teases, breaking Jimin out of his trance while playfully smirking. Jimin blinks rapidly, trying to make sense of the situation, but unfortunately for him, his brain stopped responding to him when he saw Jungkook's half-naked body.

"Do you want to touch again, my wifey?" Jungkook once again teases, in a playful voice as he guides Jimin's small hand to his abs and slowly slides them, tracing his six packs.

Jimin's breath hitches at the contact, and blood rushes to his cheeks, painting them dark red. The mafia boss quietly watches as the older traces his abs clearly in a hypnotised state.

"I see you are enjoying this." Jungkook chuckles in a low voice, snapping Jimin out of his hypnotised state and back to reality.

"What the heck!?" Jimin exclaims and backs off, looking at Jungkook with an utterly shocked face.