Chapter 16

》Park House

An expensive black car pull-up in front of Parks house and a blond haired woman steps out of the car. She fixes her hair with the help of her car window reflection before walking toward the front door and ringing the doorbell.

* DING DONG *

The bell rings for a little while before the door unlocks with a click, and Mr. Park opens the door with a blank expression plastered on his face.

"Hello, Mr. Park! I am Lalisa Manobal." The blond woman speaks up, clearing her throat and smiling gently at Mr. Park.

"What do you want?" Mr

"What do you want?" Mr. Park asks coldly, looking at Lisa, who's now smiling awkwardly, with a bored look.

Mr. Park Minseok is normally happy & and chill, but since the day he lost his reason to smile, Jimin & Minji, he lost his smile and became a cold, expressionless person. He despises Jeon Jungkook for making his firstborn son and his daughter leave him.

"I actually work for Jeon Jungkoo-" Before Lisa could finish her sentence, Mr. Park slams the door shut in front of Lisa's face with a loud bang. She blinks fast, trying to comprehend what just happened.

After a few seconds, the door opens again, but this time, a beautiful, tall girl with long hair appeared from behind the door with a gentle smile and a packet of chips in her hand.

"Sorry about my Appa. He is a little grumpy these days. Anyways, I am Rosé. Can I help you with something?" Rosé apologies easing the mood and questions with a soft grin adoring her face, causing Lisa to mirror it.

"Hello Rosé, My name is Lisa

"Hello Rosé, My name is Lisa. I work for Jeon Jungkook." Lisa introduces herself and offers her hand to Rosé for a handshake, to which the taller girl accepts gladly.

"So, you work for Jeon mafia. That explains why Appa got angry. Is there a reason you are here, Lisa? Are you here for another marriage proposal or something?" Rosé says half jokingly and half serious with a blank face. Lisa chuckles awkwardly, shrugging the others' statements as a joke.

"Marriage proposal? Not at all. I'm your sister Minji's friend. She told me she missed you and wanted me to check if everyone was doing well. That's why I'm here." Lisa quickly cooks up a lie and smiles, wishing the latter will believe her.