Chapter 19

Jeon Jungkook finally knows the truth, the truth about everything his wife has been hiding from him.

He now knows that Park Jimin is pretending to be his identical twin sister and Jungkook's wife, Minji.

He knows that Park Jimin had taken his twin sister's place and married him to protect her & their family.

Jungkook realises that this whole time, he was, in fact, married to the midget devil PJM, Park Jimin, and not to his beautiful angel, Park Minji, or Jeon Minji as he calls his wife.

It shocked him to the core when the truth finally registered in his brain. He couldn't believe that he was so naive to let that midget deceive him! Oh! Boy, was Jungkook pissed!

Jungshook is the accurate word to describe Jungkook's reaction to when he realised the whole thing. He was utterly stunned when it registered in his mind that all this time, he had been married to Jimin and not Minji.

It all makes sense to Jungkook now. As to why his wifey refused to tell him the truth about her twin brother, Park Jimin, it's all because she was never Park Minji, or Jeon Minji or whatsoever. It was because she is Park Jimin!

And, Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, has been blinded by love to realise it sooner. You know what they say, love makes you blind, and that statement is very true, Jeon Jungkook is a perfect example for it.

The most powerful & dangerous mafia leader, Jeon Jungkook, has been deceived by the Park family. And, oh! boy, Jungkook is pissed at them, especially at Park Jimin, his fake wifey.

The Mafia King Jeon Jungkook finally knows the complete truth. But the million dollar question is, how did Jungkook even get to know the truth? Well, allow me to explain...

Earlier on the same day,

Jungkook was driving home after finishing his work at the Jeon Mafia HQ.

He steps on the accelerator, increasing the speed of the pitch-black Lamborghini as he heads to his mansion with his thoughts filled with determination and resolve to unravel the secrets his wife has been keeping from him.

Jungkook felt resolute and unswerving about finding the truth about Park Jimin, in one way or another. He had his mind fixated on finding the truth and only the truth.

He is the most powerful & dangerous mafia leader in the world, isn't he? So, how can he let his wifey make a fool out of himself? Thus, he will make sure he knows the truth before the end of the day.

Jungkook pulled up his black Lamborghini in front of his mansion. He came home fully determined and mind fixated on finding answers to his burning questions about Park Jimin.

At the same time, as if on cue, his wifey baby exits the mansion with a black bag hung over his shoulders

Jungkook was about to step out of the car and confront his wife then and there but stop his actions, deciding against it as he witnesses his wifey's odd behaviour.