Chapter 7

》Jeon Mansion

"You are bac- WHAT THE HELL!!?" Tae exclaims with wide eyes looking at Jimin, who came back with a flushed face. Jimin huffs angrily and walks past Tae.

"That rabbit faced Jeon!! Argh! I just want to punch him in the face!" Jimin bitterly spouts.

"What did he do this time?? And why the hell are you looking like a tomato!?" Tae inquires, raising his eyebrows and placing his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer from his friend.

"I fcking hate Jeon Jungkook!! How dare he do that to me?!" Jimin whines, ploping himself on Tae's bed and burying his face on a pillow.

"Do what??!" Tae asks, sitting on the bed and pulls the smaller into sitting position. "Tell me, Yah!!" Tae says vigorously, shaking the smaller.

"Thatbrathekissedmetaeifckinghatehimsomuchhowdarehe!" Jimin utters in one breath, blushing immensely.

"Huh? What?" Tae stops shaking his friend and looks into his eyes with a confused face.

"I said... That brat kissed me, Tae. I fcking hate him so much how dare he!" Jimin repeats, making Tae burst into fits of laughter.

 I fcking hate him so much how dare he!" Jimin repeats, making Tae burst into fits of laughter

"Haha... So you are red because *laughs* your hubby kissed you. Haha.." Tae speaks while laughing so hard while holding his stomach.

"Are you my friend or my enemy, Tae!?" Jimin pouts, looking at his best friend who's laughing his ass off.

After a long period of teasing Jimin for kissing Jungkook, Tae finally calms down.

"So tell me, how did it happen? Did you like it?? Of course you did! That's why you look like a tomato!" Tae blabbers earing a glare from his best friend.

Jimin sighs and explains what happened earlier in the balcony with Jungkook, causing Tae to start laughing once again.

"Stop laughing, Tae!" Jimin smacks the other, but the taller kept on laughing, not minding his glaring best friend. "I'm leaving!" Jimin stroms out of Tae's room with a scoff.

》 7 FATES night club

Meanwhile, inside 7FATES VIP room, Jeon Jungkook is seated with a drink in his hand. The mafia boss chugs down the drink in his hand and faces the man in front of him.

"The team I sent tracked down an old, abandoned building in Daegu. We assume it's The Lees' headquarters." The man seated in front of the mafia boss says and slowly sips his drink.

"Are you sure about this RM?" Jungkook asks, raising his eyebrow and eyeing RM, the chief of police.