Chapter 1

Jeon Jungkook is sitting on a chesterfield chair with one leg crossed over the other. His eyes scanning the club filled with men and women dancing, drinking, and making out. Jungkook takes a sip of vodka from the glass he is holding.

 Jungkook takes a sip of vodka from the glass he is holding

(JJK look)

Jungkook caught a sight of an ethereal brunette carefreely dancing. His eyes hungrily watch the beautiful woman dance with another blond.

After hungrily staring at the brunette for a while. Jungkook finally decides to get up from his chair. Finishing his drink and placing it on the table with a thud. The young mafia makes his way through the crowd toward the woman, hoping to talk to her or maybe even spend the night with her.

Jungkook was about to grab the woman's wrist and turn her around. When someone bumped into him.

The mafia stops his track as someone bumps into him, and a cold liquid spills on Jungkook's black suit. Jungkook turns around, glaring at the shorter man who bumps into him and spills alcohol all over Jungkook's favourite black suit.

"What the fck?! Look what you have done to my favourite suit, you midget!" Jungkook yells, glaring at the brown haired, short male in front of him. Jungkook observes the man in front of him. The shorter man is wearing the club uniform and is covering his face with a black mask.

 The shorter man is wearing the club uniform and is covering his face with a black mask

(PJM look, with the mask covering his face.)

"Who the hell are you to call me a midget! I'm not fcking short! You are the one who bumped into me without looking where you were going!" The shorter male, Park Jimin, sassed, returning the glare back.

Jimin isn't someone who would tolerate rudeness from anyone. If anyone is rude to him, he would simply be rude back to them.

"You don't even look taller than three feet, and you expect me not to call you short? It's so funny." Jungkook Snickers.

"The fck man! For your information, I'm not three feet, I'm actually 5.8 feet." Jimin scowls disbelievingly. How dare this man say he's short, let alone 3 feet? The disgrace!