Chapter 3

"Park Minji." Jungkook blurts out, seeing the beautiful woman that was occupying his mind all these days. Minji was standing there facing everyone else with her eyes widen shocked.

"How do you know my name!? Who are you? Why are you here?!" Minji bombarded Jungkook with questions as she pointed her index finger at the mafia.

"I have my ways because I'm Jeon Jungkook, the most powerful mafia leader in the world, and I'm here to marry you." Jungkook replies singling, coming close to Minji to hold her hand.

"Never! I will never marry you! I don't even want to marry you!" Minji shouts, pulling her hand away from the mafias grasp.

"I will never let my daughter marry someone like you! Never!" Mr. Park states, standing in front of Minji protectively, while glaring at the mafia and the three men.

Jungkook fists his arm angrily, "I'll marry her one way or another!" Jungkook grits his teeth.

"I will never marry you! Never!" Minji yells from behind Mr. Park, making Jungkook laugh out loud.

"Yes, you will, if not.." Jungkook says and clicks his fingers, making Suga & Soobin pull their guns and point at Mr & Mrs. Park. "Your parents will take their last breath here and now." Jungkook smirks.

Minji covers her mouth with both her hands shocked. Her parents were held at Gun Point by a mafia because of her, and her eyes became glossy. Suga & Soobin pull the trigger, still pointing their guns at Mr & Mrs Park, who was looking scared.

"Fine! J-just don't hu-hurt my parents!" Minji bursts into tears. "I'll marry y-you." Minji says in between her sobs.

"Good girl." Jungkook says, motioning Suga & Soobin to put their guns down.

Jungkook reaches his hand out to hold Minji's chin and forcefully makes her look into his eyes.

"Our marriage will be in 2 days. Be ready. Don't even think about running away, baby, because I'll hunt you down!" Jungkook, let's go off her chin and left with Suga & Soobin following him behind after glaring at the Parks.

After the three men left the house, the only thing that could be heard was Minji's sobs.

Minji starts crying louder, and Mr. Park engulfs her in a tight hug. "Don't cry, honey. It's okay." Mr. Park comforts patting her head. Minji cries, hugging her father.

Minji felt heart broken she doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't lobe yet alone she doesn't even know. She wants to be free. She wants to run away and be in the arms of the person she loves.

》》》》

On the other hand, Park Jimin is hanging out with his best friends, Kim Jennie & Kim Taehyung. The three of them have been friends since their high school years. Their friendship is simply inseparable.

 Their friendship is simply inseparable