Chapter 10

》Heart of Seoul

As Jimin & Jungkook enter 'Heart of Seoul', a popular five-star restaurant in Seoul, they are struck by the luxurious ambience. The walls are adorned with intricate artwork, and the air is filled with the aroma of delicious food, soft lights illuminating the place, casting a romantic mood to it. Jimin couldn't help but smile seeing a luxurious restaurant for the first time.

The couple makes their way inside the restaurant when a man around their age walks up to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr & Mrs Jeon! Welcome to Heart of Seoul, the most popular five-star hotel in Seoul. I'm Kim Seungmin, the owner of the restaurant. It's a great honour to have both of you here with us. I hope you both enjoy your stay at our restaurant. Please allow me to lead you to your table." A man around their age greets the two with a bow and says, motioning his hand to follow him.

Seungmin leads the couple to a table in the centre of the dining area

Seungmin leads the couple to a table in the centre of the dining area. Two plates are set on the table along with a flickering candle. Two seats are placed on each side of the table for the couple to sit down facing each other. The couple took their seats facing each other, and Seungmin hands them the menu with the finest meals in it.

The couple goes through the menu and orders Bibmbap and tteokbokki with soju. After taking the order, Seungmin fills the empty glasses with soju and leaves the couple to have some alone time.

Jimin looks around the surprisingly empty restaurant. The luxury restaurant is only occupied by the two of them. Every other table in the place is empty, to which Jimin assumes it has to do something with the mafia. He is right about that because Jungkook booked the whole place just for the two of them.

The two sit in their seats as the flickering candlelight illuminates their faces, giving it a soft & romantic vibe from a movie.

"Why is this place empty?" After looking around the restaurant, Jimin speaks up, breaking the silence and getting the mafia's attention, which was already on him since they arrived.

"I booked the place just for the two of us. So we can enjoy our romantic date without any interruption." The mafia replies, smiling proudly, earning a loud scoff from Jimin.

"Romantic date? I don't remember giving you permission to take me on a date." Jimin states with a scowl decorating his cute face, to which Jungkook smiles adoringly at the smaller.

"I don't need permission to take my wifey on a date. I'm just being a hopelessly romantic & handsome hubby. Taking my wife on a date isn't a crime!" Jungkook remarks in a whiny tone, causing Jimin to roll his eyes at his husbands childishness

"Jungkook, stop being cheesy!" Jimin scolds the mafia leader who pouts like a baby. Jimin & Jungkook continues chatting while sipping on glasses of champagne as they wait for their food to be served.

The restaurant kitchen is bustling with activity as the best chef in Seoul prepares food for the mafia and his wife. After sometime, the chef preserves a mouth-watering, delicious meal for the couple.