Chapter 12

》Daegu

Suga & Tae has been living in Daegu at Tae's grandma's house for a few weeks now. Tae showed around his hometown to Suga. The two bonded pretty well but still argued once or twice.

Yoongi made sure to keep a close eye on the old abandoned building, which is suspected to be Lee mafia's headquarters. Living in Tae's grandma's house, which was right next to the building, made it easier for him.

"Granny, I'm going to the mall with Suga hyung!!" Tae informs his grandma with a yell while standing near the front door, ready to leave the house with Yoongi.

Suga & Tae had decided to go shopping for today as both of them were bored and had nothing else to do

Suga & Tae had decided to go shopping for today as both of them were bored and had nothing else to do. Taehyung, being a shopaholic (shopping lover), was enthusiastic to go shopping with the other man.

"Okay! But be back before lunch!" Granny yells back, approving her grandson's request.

Without wasting anytime, Tae grabs Suga's hand and runs out of the house while pulling the lazy cat-like fellow along with him, heading toward the big mall near his grandma's house.

Once they reach the lavish mall, Tae excitedly jumps up & and down, seeing how huge & luxurious the mall looks. The mall had expanded since the last time he saw it.

"Look how huge this mall is!!" Tae giggles, clapping his hand in excitement, standing next to Suga while staring at the big building in awe.

'He looks like a kid'

"I've seen bigger." Suga replies nonchalantly, eyes lazily staring at the mall, not minding Tae's excitement.

"Mood killer.." Tae huffs under his breath, which luckily went unheard by the mafia right-hand man. He glares at Suga as they both make their way inside the mall.

Tae twirls around, taking the sights of different shops inside the mall

Tae twirls around, taking the sights of different shops inside the mall. Banners were placed here and there inside the mall advertising different businesses. Tae looks around as they walk further inside the mall. He halts as something catches his eyes.

"Is that... A GUCCI STORE!!" Tae squeals excitedly pointing at a store that had 'GUCCI' written in bold letters. Without wasting anytime, he runs toward the shop, forgetting all about his frowning cat friend.