Chapter 9

》Tae's grandmother's house

"Granny! I'm so happy to see you again!" Tae cheers with a smile as he enters his grandma's house.

"It's so nice to see you again too, Tae! I'm so happy you visited me! Oh! And look at that you also brought your boyfriend with you." Tae's grandma says greeting Tae with a hug and then diverting her attention to Suga.

" Tae's grandma says greeting Tae with a hug and then diverting her attention to Suga

"He's not my boyfriend!" Tae & Suga both shout in unison, making the old lady laugh.

"Hi, I'm Suga." Suga says, shaking Tae's granny's hand.

"Alright then, my dears. You both must be so tired coming from Seoul. Tae you can stay in your old room and your friend, Suga, can stay in the guest room. I will cook some Jjajangmyeon for both of you." She says with a genuine smile before making her way to he kitchen to cook some Jjajangmyeon.

"Which one is my room?" Suga asks in a cold voice, diverting Tae's attention to him.

"Oh, right! Follow me!" Tae says with a cheerful voice. He hops toward the hallway and stops a room on the left side.

"This will be your room, and mine is the one in front of yours." Tae says, pointing at the room on the left first and then the right.

"Okay, cool." Suga nods his head and enters the room without even thanking Tae.

"Rude!" Tae mumbles to himself with a frown as Suga closes the door shut in front of his face. Turning his heel, Tae hops into his bedroom. His lips quickly stretch into a smile once he enters his room.

'It still looks the same as my memories.'

He scans his old room with a smile plastered on his face. The bed was against the wall, one nightstand was placed next to the bed, the closet was near the bathroom, a desk and chair near the window, two big lamps and some of his childhood toys were placed here and there in the room.

After tossing his bag on the ground, he gets on top of the bed, pulling his phone out and dialling Jimin's number.

"Hello?" Jimin answers the call after a few rings.

"Hello, Jiminah!! You will never guess where I am right now!! Never ever even in a million years, you won't gues-" Tae excitedly blabbers on, only to be cut off by Jimin.

"You are in Daegu." Jimin says nonchalantly, making Tae gasp and place his hand on top of his mouth dramatically.

"Ohh mah gwad!! How did you know??!! Oh, don't tell me!! Let me guess too!!! I know! I know!! It must be our soulmate power!! See, I'm right!! I told you, we are soulmates! This is proof, man!! We can be rich!!" Tae exclaims loudly, making his friend roll his eyes at the other end.

"Unfortunately, no, Tae. That Pervert mafia pabo boss told me you went to Daegu with that cat-like man." Jimin replies nonchalantly, making Tae pout.

"Uh! Man! I thought it was our soulmate powers! But yeah!!! I came with Suga hyung! He is just a little kitten acting like an angry Grandpa! Haha, so cute!" Tae says with a giggle