Chapter 15

》Jeon Corp

Jungkook impatiently paces back and forth in his office with his thoughts occupied by the brown-haired man, the one and only Park Jimin.

After trying to contemplate the brown haired man's identity, Jungkook finally gave up. He called his right-hand man, Min Yoongi, and ordered him to find every detail about Jimin, according to Jungkook, the 'necklace stealer'.

He glances at his expensive wristwatch and then at the door from time to time as he paces restlessly.

Footsteps echo through the hallways as Suga hurriedly runs toward the CEO's office whilst clutching onto a brown file.

Suga swings the wooden double doors open and rushes into the spacious office, making Jungkook whip his head towards the office entry door.

"Fcking finally! What the fck took you so long!" The mafia boss snaps, exasperated.

"Sorry, JK, but it was hard to find his information in such a short time. I came running as soon as I got it." Suga reasons out, waving the file in front of the mafia leader's face.

"Why do I even pay you!" Jungkook scoffs, extending his hand, signalling Suga to hand the file over as he sat down on his swivelling chair.

"He doesn't even pay me." Suga mumbles in a mocking tone, rolling his eyes at the mafia leader.

With a glare aimed at his right-hand man, Jungkook grabs the brown colour file, flipping it to the first page. He starts reading it thoroughly as a deja vu of him reading Minji's file for the first time came to his mind.

"The necklace stealer is Park Jimin? My wife's brother?" Jungkook mutters, looking confused after seeing Jimin's name written in bold on the first page of the file.

Jungkook's mind clouds with various questions as he remembers what his wife told about her brother the other day.

'Wasn't he supposed to be in a different country? Didn't he elope according to his cute wifey?'

'Why is Minji laughing with Jimin if she hates him?'

'And why on earth is Park Jimin wearing the Moon necklace and not Park Minji?!'

'Did Minji lie to me?'

"To be frank, Park Jimin is Mr. Minseok & Mrs. Hasoo's only son also Minjishi's... twin brother." Suga states, interrupting Jungkook's train of thoughts.

"Twin brother? Uh! That must explain why they look identical, but that still doesn't demonstrate why he is wearing the moon necklace." Jungkook spouts feeling frustrated from all the new information.

"What necklace?" Suga questions, not understanding anything the mafia boss was spouting.

"Some days ago, I gifted Minji a moon necklace. As I remember, she really loved it from all the blushing. She was red as a tomato! It was an adorable sight." Jungkook starts saying but gets carried away as his cute baby wifey's image comes to his mind, her rosy pink cheeks and her cute eye smile.