Chapter 4

"Jimin.... I want you to marry Jeon Jungkook." Mr. Park announces, his eyes holding a pleading look as he waits for a reaction from his son, Jimin.

Jimin stood near the front door frozen on the spot. His eyes widened as the words that came out of his father's mouth registers in his brain.

"Wh-what??" Jimin questions, repeatedly blinking just to make sure he isn't dreaming.

Mr

Mr. Park let out a stressed sigh. He slowly walks closer to Jimin. He rests his hand on Jimin's shoulders and stares directly at Jimin's eyes. He can see his son's brown orbs staring back at his eyes with mixed emotion of confusion and shock.

"I want you to marry Jeon Jungkook. You will be marrying him in two days." Mr. Park repeats, staring directly at Jimin's eyes.

"Ma-Marry Jeon Jungkook!?" Jimin gasps shocked. He covers his mouth while his pupils widen, "Appa, what are you saying? Wh-Why do I need to marry Jeon Jungkook, that mafia boss. I don't understand!" Jimin huffs as his face turns into a panicked one.

"Yes..... Jimin, can you do this for Appa, please..." Mr. Park's eyes became glossy.

Jimin was about to turn his father down when Mr. Park started talking again.

"My son, I still remember the day I held you and your sister in my hand. You were just a tiny bean. You, me your sister & your mother, we were a really happy family but that happiness was robbed from us when your mother passed away. It was hard being a single parent when you had to take care of two babies. I couldn't sleep because of you two crying every night. The day I met your stepmother, I decided I should marry her so you guys would have a mother, but I should have waited before rushing things." Mr. Park, let out a deep sigh. He looks down as he recalls the memories.

"After marrying her, I got to know her real side. I got to know that she wasn't the good mother for you and nor was she a good wife for me. I was going to divorce her, but I didn't when I got to know she was pregnant with Rosé. I didn't want to make her raise a child on her own it would be hard, and she wouldn't even care about our little Rosé. The only thing that stopped me from divorcing her was Rosé, your younger sister. All this time, I took care of all of you. I never asked for anything in return. I knew I was growing old. I also had my expecting, but I never forced you, Jimin. I let you be independent and follow your passion. You wanted to work in a restaurant and I let you because it's your passion." Mr. Park smiles, looking back at Jimin's brown orbs that are sparkling.

"Jimin, in return to everything I ever did for you, can you please do one thing for me. Please marry Jeon Jungkook." Mr. Park pleads, staring deep into Jimin's eyes.

"Ap-Appa.. I-I" Jimin was speechless he didn't know what to say. His father never asked anything from him ever. He did many things for all three of them but never asked for anything in return. Jimin loves his father very much and respects him a fairly lot as well. He would do anything for his father in a blink of an eye, but the thing that his father is asking for his hard for Jimin to give. Marrying someone is no joke!