Chapter 11

Jimin starts going to work, as normal, in the day time he works at Moonlight restaurant and at night at 7FATES while his husband, Jungkook thought he is working at a kindergarten. Jimin manages to sneak in & out of the mansion without being caught by anyone. Luckily for Jimin, these days Jungkook left early for work and came home late, giving Jimin enough time to sneak out, do his two jobs and sneak back in. Few weeks passes by just like that.

》Jeon mansion

Jimin makes his way to the living room dressed in a pretty pink dress, his long brown haired wig, and a backpack on his shoulders. He scans the living room to see no sign of his annoying husband and smiles.

'He's probably out working, I can sneak out without any problem.'

Jimin tiptoes his way toward the front door of the mansion, ready to open the door when the door opens from the outside. Jimin gasps, seeing Jungkook standing behind the door with a bunny smile decorating his face.

'Argh! He's so annoying! Why can't I even sneak off to work peacefully?!'

"Sneaking off somewhere looking that pretty, without telling me?" Jungkook asks with a pout, eyeing the backpack on Jimin's shoulder. The smaller rolls his eye and crosses his arms over his chest.

'All these days, I didn't have a problem sneaking off to work, but today you decide to show up and disturb me

'All these days, I didn't have a problem sneaking off to work, but today you decide to show up and disturb me."

"I'm going to work, and I don't think there is a need for me to tell you that!" Jimin scoffs, stepping outside of the mansion and facing Jungkook with a scowl on his face.

"I'll drop you off." Jungkook suggests making the smaller flabbergasted by the sudden suggestion.

"No! I-I mean you don't have to. I can go by myself." Jimin tries to reason while avoiding eye contact with the taller.

"Why would I make my wifey go alone when I'm right here. Besides, I have to go somewhere as well." Jungkook states matter of factly.

"But -" Jimin tries to reject the offer but gets cut off by Jungkook, "Get in the car." Jungkook orders.

The mafia walks toward the car  and opens the passenger seat door, waiting for Jimin to get in. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, the smaller drags his feet toward the car and gets inside. The taller closes the door behind Jimin and walks around the car, and gets into the drivers seat.

"What's the name of the kindergarten you work at?" Jungkook buckles his seat belt and questions Jimin.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen as he gulps nervously, fidgeting with fingers. He looks everywhere except in Jungkook's eyes as he tries to think of an answer to give the mafia boss.

"I-Uh... Se-Seoul children's kindergarten? Right! It's Seoul children's kindergarten!" Nervously chuckles, hiding the nervousness in his voice.

Jungkook ignites the car, shrugging off his wife's weird behaviour. Jungkook drives the car, focusing his eyes on the road while Jimin nervously fidgets with his tiny fingers, thinking of what he should do when the taller drops him off. Jimin sits silently on the passenger seat as his mind fills with numerous what ifs.